[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which fag are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: qftrgeawgv.png (2 MB, 3616x2444) Image search: [Google]
qftrgeawgv.png
2 MB, 3616x2444
Which fag are you?
>>
Mostly a Gimmickfag, with a touch of Themefag in there too.

Lately I've been thinking of trying out monotype, so I'll be that fag too, soon enough.

I don't win a lot.
>>
>>25632371
I'm a Karenfag and proud of it.
>>
probably a hyperoffensive fag. sometimes a 4drag2magfag or casualfag
>>
>>25632371
I'd be a Comafag if I went back into competitive
>>
>>25632371
This shit desperately needs to be updated.
>>
CASUAL PRIDE
WORLD WIDE
>>
UU
>>
comafag
>>
After beating a game a few times, I go RedCloneFag with in-game event pokemon.

For example, in Platinum (as Lucas) my team was:
>Torterra
>Togekiss
>Glaceon
>PorygonZ
>Lucario
>Rotom-Heat

I never play competitively, so it doesn't really affect anyone but me
>>
>>25632371
Karen-Mono-Theme
>>
>>25632371
some of these are horribly outdated/inaccurate

redclonefags are have really low power levels and will always forfeit the match if shit doesn't go their way

eeveefags faggotry level isn't high enough

fearfags power levels are a lot lower

blushiefags(seriously?) and birdfags shouldn't even be there, obviously some butthurt autist made those

and a few of these would be better off merged
>>
>>25632371
Why the fuck are dog Pokemon edgy?
>>
>>25632774
>birdfag has no smogonbird
>>
>Casualfag is just karenfag without the projection that they will rage about smogon
I'm a casualfag then I guess
>>
>>25632371
Maybe casual or karen. I suck at the actual battling, but i spend time breeding for fun
>>
This whole thing is fucking awful, I'm sure for the majority of people this depends entirely on how serious the battle is. If I'm messing around with my friends I'm obviously going to be going Karen/in-game/theme teams. If I'm laddering on Showdown, it means I'm usually trying to win so I'm probably using the best team I can think of with Pokemon available in that tier.

So many of these are ridiculously redundant. Not to mention your examples are shit. Genwunners having the birds instead of an Eeveelution/Mewtwo/Dragonite just shows how out of touch you are. "Karenfag" having Garchomp when you specifically imply they try to have shit Pokemon on purpose is just retarded.

Also adding -fag to the end of everything just reeks of '08 /b/, grow the fuck up. Kind of funny you try to call other people autists yet you spent so long making this shitty chart instead of doing your homework.
>>
File: mad.jpg (287 KB, 540x558) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
287 KB, 540x558
>>25633962
>being this upset on an electronic Nepalese rendezvous forum
>>
File: sableyelaugh.jpg (39 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
sableyelaugh.jpg
39 KB, 640x428
>>25633962
>being this butthurt because you fell under one of the high-tier faggot catagories
>>
>>25632371

>Descriptions making fun of or outright deriding dozens of types of players
>Casual player: "A normal person."

Of course everyone is going to pick casual. Or at the very least a majority.
>>
>>25632371
Showderpfag needs Drapion
>>
>>25632371
Gimmickfag/Themefag. Probably because of watching way too much pimpnite.
>>
>>25632371
Monotypefag, themefag or casualfag.
I mean, the first two kinda cross over a lot with me. I honestly don't give a fuck about how competitive a team is
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.