[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question about the future of the franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: img_gymGear01.jpg (65 KB, 320x228) Image search: [Google]
img_gymGear01.jpg
65 KB, 320x228
Yesterday, Miitomo came out in Japan, and today articles came out talking about how well its getting received by the Nips. So i started to wonder about the future of Pokemon and wanted to ask. If the Main Pokemon Games were to come out only in Mobile Devices after Sun and Moon
( not that its going to happen just saying) would you drop your Handhelds and play them on your Smartphone??? Would you like it or not??? Personally i wouldn't mind since i only buy Handhelds because of Pokemon but what about you?
>>
>>25631086
I would save good money in new games if nintendo goes smartphone, so i dont consider it a good idea.
>>
Pokemon games have some of the highest attach rates of Nintendo's handhelds since launch, I don't think Nintendo would ever want to drop their cow for mobile as long as they still want to keep making handhelds

If it weren't for TPCi, I bet Game Freak would've dropped Nintendo the minute mobile gaming became a thing
>>
>>25631086
Smartphone games are cancer no matter who makes them.
The platform just lends itself to so many jew tactics I don't want to support
>>
>>25631152
All mobile games aren't garbage anon. There are ports like gta, world of mine or rayman that are pretty good. Stop being mad about technology grandad
>>
>>25631086
Honestly, I use my phone so little I would prolly play LESS Pokemon. And there's no guarantee my piece of shit phone would even run anything like it.
>>
>>25631149
Game Freak aren't too fond of touch-screen controls. One of the main reasons they made Harmoknight was that games that use physical buttons were getting rare because of mobile devices.
>>
>>25631204
That doesn't make sense. If you like Pokemon of course you'll play it a lot. You have your phone every day out at work.
>>
>>25631327
No you wouldn't since it would be pokemon but worse since it wouldn't have proper inputs.
>>
File: 43-gtasa43.gif (868 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
43-gtasa43.gif
868 KB, 300x225
>>25631194

Didn't the GTA ports have big chunks of their soundtracks cut?
>>
File: Squid Cobain.jpg (35 KB, 364x199) Image search: [Google]
Squid Cobain.jpg
35 KB, 364x199
>>25631086
> If the Main Pokemon Games were to come out only in Mobile Devices after Sun and Moon

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>25631149
>>25631242
GF wouldn't drop a 10 million at 40 salefigure (excluding hardware profits) for anything in the world, even if they had 1 billion people playing the game on smartphones (whicl would be required to make a fraction of the same amount of money the retail games give)
>>
I play pokemon on my phone all the time with roms, so I'd probably play it, but only if it was made exactly like the normal games. However , I'd rather them keep them on the DS, it would be a mistake to put in on phones.
>>
I'd likely try it but ultimately I would want to keep playing on Nintendo handhelds.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.