[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You shall not mispronounce a Pokemon's name; regardless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1436749258332.jpg (74 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
1436749258332.jpg
74 KB, 600x484
You shall not mispronounce a Pokemon's name; regardless of the fact that the English language's pronunciation rules are ambiguous at best, you will not mispronounce a Pokemon's name. Even if the Anime itself pronounces Pokemons' names differently, and that by the English language, Ariados can be pronounced as Ah-ri-ah-dohs, Ah-ree-ah-dos, Ey-ree-ey-dohs; you will say it the correct, even if the incorrect way is the more popular pronunciation.

You shall not dislike a Pokemon, any Pokemon; there is absolutely no reason to dislike a Pokemon, they are all unique and appealing in their own way. You merely need to find a way that you like it, and you shall be thankful for that Pokemon's existence, and you will like it, you cannot dislike a Pokemon.

You shall not say a Pokemon is bad; all Pokemon are created equally. HEY DON'T LOOK AT THE STATS, they're equals, all of them. Every single Pokemon has its use, they are all good, use them as such, as there is no such thing as a bad Pokemon.

You shall not dislike a generation of Pokemon nor prefer a single generation over any other generation; for they too are all equal, and good.

You shall not forget any facts; you will be well versed in the knowledge of every Pokemon, which moves they learn, where you can find them, in every game, their height, their weight, and will not mix up any information whatsoever.
>>
>>25630512
and if i dont?
>>
You can't tell me what to do
>>
>>25630531
Then you are a sinner
>>
Ark-ee-us
>>
>>25630512
You don't have enough badges to control me XD
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.