[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HG/SS were released >this item was included in the game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 KB, 24x24) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 KB, 24x24
>HG/SS were released
>this item was included in the game
>it allows to change the musics of the game to the ones from GSC (New Areas also have)
>after Hoenn Confirmed became a meme I imagined that we will get something similar to GB Sounds, but this time the graphics also change
>OR/AS released
>we got nothing
>tfw GF are lazy developers (at least the OR/AS intro imitates RSE intro, and things like DexNav and Time-Travel Diploma reuse RSE sprites)
>>
>not implementing a meme into the game makes them lazy
At least complain about actual laziness, like the lack of a Battle Frontier.
>>
>>25630451
You 'MUH FRONTIER!!!!!!!!' fags might as well bitch about your stupid feature not being in the originals too because guess what OmegaRUBY and AlphaSAPPHIRE are RUBY/SAPPHIRE remakes and not EMERALD remakes.
>>
>>25630850
HeartGOLD and SoulSILVER were CRYSTAL remakes.
>>
File: 1432036334168.jpg (159 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1432036334168.jpg
159 KB, 1500x1500
>>25630850
>they were remakes of the originals so they also must carry all of the originals' faults and no fixes from Emerald
>>
>>25630885
>no Sneasel in the Ice Path
>no Phanpy on Route 46
>no Teddiursa in Dark Cave
>Suicune is postgame
Wrong
>>
>>25630885
>tfw couldn't get Growlithe level 5 in HGSS
>>
I actually miss the trumpets.
>>
>ruin the regular soundtrack
>no GBA sounds item
It's really impressive how gamefreak can screw up literally everything
>>
>>25630933
ok then

HGSS were GS remakes that also included all new features from crystal
>>
>>25630850
And because of fuckfaces like you we'll get watered-down Sinnoh remakes.
>>
>>25631024
And ORAS was a Ruby and Sapphire remake that contained all-new featured from Emerald. There goes that argument.
>>
>>25630850

That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Gamefreak already attempted to give a reason(albeit a terrible one) as to why the Battle Frontier wasn't included
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.