[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Pokemon Great Again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Hey thats pretty good.webm (2 MB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
Hey thats pretty good.webm
2 MB, 508x480
>Medals/Achievements return
>Multiple save slots
>HMs removed or revised
>Proper Day/Night cycle with different music matching them
>Auto Run returns
>Join Avenue returns

Post ideas/innovations that will make Sun/Moon Top Tier games
>>
>>25629645
>Medals/Achievements return
these still exist
>>
>>25629645
Medals still exist you moron, they're just on the Global Link now.
>>
>Multiple save slots
Why?
>>
>>25629645
Make pokemon great again? Okay. I bash your head and give you enough brain damage to regress to 5 years old. Thank you.
>>
>>25629651
Who the fuck uses the global link
>>
>>25629664
People that want to register for tournaments, ie everyone that's not a faggot.
>>
File: medals.png (49 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
medals.png
49 KB, 256x192
>>25629649
>>25629651
In game would be nice
>>
>>25629672
Literally the only difference is that it's easier to show them off and that they can add new ones or hide secret ones this way.
>>
>>25629657

Because he's retarded.

But to be be fair, the first games would've had 'em if GF decided that nicknaming your Pokemon wasn't a needed feature.

>>25629671

Seconding this, the Attractions are also a good source of Battle Maison items (barring the Ability capsule) if you don't have the BP for 'em and are fine with the randomness when it comes to prizes.
>>
>>25629672
fuck no, speaking to the guy took fucking forever and he just kept giving you medal after medal after medal it was fucking tedious
its way better on the global link now
>>
File: No thanks.gif (462 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
No thanks.gif
462 KB, 380x380
>>25629651
>Global Link
>>
>new "dream mode" unlocks after clearing the game
>dream mode is similar to a new game+, in that there's a separate sub-file for it
>gift Pokemon like starters are all gone
>legendary Pokemon can be battled, but not captured
>when starting the mode, choose one level 5 or lower Pokemon from your PC to receive in place of your starter
>after beating the Elite Four, you can send your Dream Mode Pokemon one-way to your main file
Would that be a decent stand-in for a separate save file?
>>
File: SYGUD.png (119 KB, 1013x623) Image search: [Google]
SYGUD.png
119 KB, 1013x623
>>25629685
ooooooooor...

Maybe we could get a medal system like the ones implemented in... I don't know...

Every gaming platform other than Nintendo?
>>
I'd be cool with Nintendo taking an achievement/trophy system that rewards players with points to buy shit (in game and physical things). Sorta like ubisoft points, but in games that aren't utter trash
>>
File: thispleasesme.gif (550 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
thispleasesme.gif
550 KB, 320x180
>>25629645
>Join Avenue returns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2cs1jubUdo
>>
>>25629645
The only way to make pokemon great again is to reinstill the feelings of wonder that the original games had. That can only be done by making risky changes to the formula. Shove non-traditional battles down our throat and focus on something other than collecting badges.
>>
i had an idea today about hms. instead of actual moves, it would work with friendship. when you first catch a pokemon, its probably a little wary of you still, and wouldn't want to carry you across water or through the air. but if you made friends with them, its much more likely.

also a character who's goal is to run across the region a bunch of times. you see him in every town, on every route. after your fifth badge, he asks about you and battles you. after you beat him, he agrees to carry eggs for you and get them to hatch. which means they get hatched quickly (when they'll hatch he calls you on your pokegear and tells you and you meet him in whatever town you're closest to) but they have low friendship and a higher chance for a hindering nature
>>
File: 1454967043451.png (637 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1454967043451.png
637 KB, 693x693
>>25629645
>didn't even mention Normal/Hard mode
I'd mention that long before any of that other shit.
>>
>>25629645

>Multiple save slots

Will literally never happen.
>>
I have an amazing idea to make the metagame a complete clusterfuck.

>Change the amount of moves a Pokémon can have from 4 to 6
>>
Patch in whatever megas/forms the x.5 version adds.
>>
We should ban knock-off.
>>
>They keep the dexnav functionality.
>Your lead pokemon follows you.
>Battle frontier remake
>More than like, 10 fairy moves.
>Make a version of Rapid Spin that doesn't completely suck.
>New Game+
>>
>>25629645
>day/night cycle
>R/S/E contests and pokeblock mini-game makes a comeback.

i'd fucking love it
>>
>Day/Night cycle with different music
>Seasons return
>All stages of starter Pokemon and Pikachu can follow you around.
>Egg moves replaced with a Wonder Tutor, where you trade in a certain rare item. Ability Capsule can change to Hidden Abilities.
>IVs no longer effect stats, instead effect unique features Pokemon have. Pikachu can have a notched ear, Arbok can have different patterns, etc.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.