[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, anyone have any of these they'd be willing to part with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: A RIDDLE.png (270 KB, 833x495) Image search: [Google]
A RIDDLE.png
270 KB, 833x495
So, anyone have any of these they'd be willing to part with?
>>
Tyrunt has Sturdy. It doesn't get Rock Head until it evolves.
>>
You want my James bond cheeseburger sister???
>>
>>25628773
Well obviously, this Tyrunt is sturdy enough to hold a rock on his head until it settles in when he evolves; the Tyrantrum would have a rock in place of his head
>>
>Solid Rock Tyrunt
>Color Change Skrelp
>Tough Claws Totodile

Those don't exist m8
>>
Grass Pelt Skrelp? Those exist?
>>
Ok well none of that worked.

I am looking for a Tyrunt with Sturdy*, a Skrelp with Adaptability and a Totodile with Sheer Force.
>>
>>25629113
You tried, bro
>>
>>25629113
If it makes you feel better i guessed them all right before seeing this post
>>
>>25629162
It does, thank you
>>
File: rain team.jpg (11 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
rain team.jpg
11 KB, 244x207
I don't have any of those. Sorry anon
>>
>>25628753
Is this a new meme?
>>
I got a Skrelp I can give you OP
>>
I also have a Tyrantrum with it's HA, I can breed you a Tyrunt if you want
>>
>>25629267
He is looking for HA Tyrunt, Skrelp with Camouflage, and Totodile with Metal Claw(I think).
>>
>>25629282
>>25629301

That would be awesome, thank you.

D 4184 - 5531 - 8302
>>
>>25629324
Then he should have outright asked for it instead of the stupid riddle.
>>
>>25629282
>>25629301
>>25629484

And of course if there's anything you're look for that I have I'd be glad to help
>>
>>25629493
Was it actually that challenging for you.
>>
>>25629538
For some reason these damn Tyrunts just do not want to hatch with their HA, if you have any spare 5iv or 6iv pkmn I'll take one, if not just send me whatever
>>
It's Sheer Force Feraligatr
>>
>>25629560
That's not it at all. There are so many faggots on /vp/ who try to make new memes that when I saw the picture in the catalog I assumed it was just another shitpost.
>>
I stared at this picture thinking it was a rock-paper-scissors joke.
>>
>>25628753
oh shit, nobody gave you a sheer force Totodile yet? I can hook you up but I'd need to make and hatch an egg real quick
>>
>>25629701

Such generosity here on /vp/
>>
Sorry OP, must have hatched like 25 eggs and none of them came with their HA yet, if I get one I'll hit you up
>>
>>25629732

Much appreciated
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.