[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey I know! Instead of actual battles let's have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hauntersabrina.jpg (19 KB, 418x314) Image search: [Google]
hauntersabrina.jpg
19 KB, 418x314
>"Hey I know! Instead of actual battles let's have Ash earn his badges in dumb ways! Kids will enjoy that!"

>"Hey I know,!Instead of having Haunter be a part of Ash's party, let's just have him battle for him once! Kids will enjoy that!"

>"Hey I know! Let's make Charmeleon and Charizard basically useless for like fifty episodes! Kids will enjoy that!

I liked the first season and all, but damn were the writers morons at times.
>>
it fucking worked, didn't it? Of course you as an adult think its retarded, but kids ate that shit up.
>>
Considering he won a lot of gym matches by not battling, is it any surprise that he didn't win the League?
>>
>wanting a Haunter in ash's team
>>
>>25628050
I still like the show itself, but I wanted actual battles.
The writers realzied their mistake by making the rest of the seasons have Ash earning his badges legitimately.
>>25628078
I would have been cool to have a Haunter in his team. Also, I might be wrong, but I think at the time he only had 5 Pokemon in his party anyways.
>>
>>25628006
Honestly they should've kept the show as an adventure series. Because the show requires Ash winning to progress now and because they can't make the battles and characters believable enough, it just feels like a Satoshi circlejerk now.

who cares tho because Serena won da Satoshi amiright? :^)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.