[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Music Viola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Pika.jpg (8 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
Pika.jpg
8 KB, 230x219
Are there any places where I could find sheet music from Pokemon for Viola? I tried musescore but no one makes music for the viola.
>>
Just use the violin or piano part and take it down an octave if you need to.
>>
>>25627319
Try to transcribe Gen II music by ear. 8 bit music is adaptable for almost any kind of instrument.
I can play several tunes for guitar this way.
>>
>>25627373
That's pretty slow if you don't have perfect pitch and want the non-melody lines but doable, I guess.
>>
>>25627373
I really want to do music from Pokemon Black and White and doing it by ear would be painful
>>
>>25627392
Perfect pitch is worth the time if you train it. There are some smartphone apps for ear training.
If you want to transcribe bass lines and chords that's more challenging though.

I have bad memory and I'm too lazy to write sheet music so I'm doomed to transcribe every time I grab my guitar.

>>25627419
What tunes, in particular? Maybe I can help.
>>
>>25627427
Perfect pitch is something that you're born with. You can get decent relative pitch through ear training
>>
>>25627392

You don't need perfect pitch to transcribe music accurately. You do need an attentive ear and a music sequencer/reference instrument of some kind.
>>
>>25627439
You can get decent skills by training though.
>>
>>25627455
Yes, I just said that.

>>25627446
Accuracy isn't the problem. It's that it's time consuming.
>>
>>25627419
Accumula Town
>>
>>25627654
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1829

Just read the treble clef part.
>>
No one wants to write shit in Alto Clef. You're pretty much always going to have to transpose something from a violin part.
>>
>>25627773
Basically. OP must be a viola noob if they haven't already figured that out. Get used to reading treble.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.