[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Misty and Iris will never come back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1457807846928.png (169 KB, 333x429) Image search: [Google]
1457807846928.png
169 KB, 333x429
>tfw Misty and Iris will never come back
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1188x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1188x669
Mfw
>>
>>25626824
Good and double good.
>>
File: 1453550910854.jpg (53 KB, 960x957) Image search: [Google]
1453550910854.jpg
53 KB, 960x957
/vp/ hates Misty? I agree with Iris,but Misty?
fuck off dawnfags,mayfags and serenafags
>>
>>25626894
well, most of the fags here are hoennbabies; they eat, live, breathe on genwun hate
>>
I never liked Misty. Never. And the original anime is how I got here. U mad? Suck it.
>>
>>25626894
>>25626931
Nostalgia shitters fuck off
>>
>>25627020
>implying it has anything to do with nostalgia
Misty was the one with most personality
Especially much more than the bland and boring Serena
>>
>>25627260
this. Misty was around back when the anime and games weren't stale. Now its the same old formula again and again.

>woah a new region with new pokemon
>leave all pokemon and friends behind except pikachu
>lose first battle to a smug little shitter because 'woah these new pokemon are tuff!!"
>episode focusing on humility of the loss and training
>meet new girl and friend companions
>travel with them through the same old pokemon league
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>25626824

They all fade away into memory. Soon, Serena will join them. Ash won't even remember her during generation VII anime. She won't stay for long.
>>
>>25626824
Why is his face so punchable?
>>
>>25627622
Shouldn't Ash's Pikachu be level 100 by now? lol
>>
>dawn's tongue will never be in your anus

Why live?
>>
>>25626824
Are there people that would WANT Iris back? They're deranged if so.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.