[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hoopa wasn't the final boss of Pokken >we get le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Hoopa_Hyperspace_fury.jpg (28 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
Hoopa_Hyperspace_fury.jpg
28 KB, 400x240
>Hoopa wasn't the final boss of Pokken
>we get le omg so dark so mysterious Mewtwo instead

kill me
>>
>>25625139
Too big
>>
Mewtwo is and always will be Gamefreak's pick for "true" legedary Pokémon.

I mean, Arceus was introduced which played down Mewtwo's power, so what happened next?

Mewtwo got not one but 2 mega evolutions that made him more powerful than the literal creator of the universe
>>
Hoopa would make a good Akuma.
>>
>>25625150
U U
U U
>>
>>25625281
That's only been recently really. The only thing you can say comparable in previous generations is giving Mewtwo Psystrike just because

But recently Game Freak's gone on full Gen I dick-sucking mode because it makes them the most bank than trying new things. Little bits of Gen III because that also had Gen I and the Hoennbabies grew up to allow for them to be preyed off of as well for nostalgia

It's extremely noticeable when the first forest in X and Y is a note-for-note copy of Viridian Forest. As far as they're wallets are considered: Mewtwo is the best legendary, Charizard is the best starter, people love Alakazam, Gengar and Eeveelutions
>>
>>25625312
Yeah, agreed. It's a double-edged sword really, because I do actually like a good chunk of the Gen 1 Pokémon, but the more recent Pokémon aren't given much chance to actually have an impact because Gamefreak keeps giving us more or less all the Kanto pokémon to play around with
>>
>>25625139

Hoopa Unbound is over 21 fucking feet tall.
>>
>>25625312
But Eeveelutions are cross gen. It's not their fault Gen 3 and 5 skipped claiming their own Eevees.
>>
>>25626541
Eeveelutions in the series

>Gen I: Introduction
>Gen II: Gen I Expansion Pack
>Gen IV: Introduced a bunch of evolutions, given
>Gen VI: Introduced the only non-Mega evolution for a previous generation
>>
Oh shut up
>>
>>25625281

Nope.

Arceus is still stronger in lore AND gameplay. Go look at the top players Ubers and AG stats.
>>
>>25625139
who gives a fuck
i'm the top player online right now
been playing since midnite
only lost 3 matches
i'm the fucking man
fuck hoopa
shadow mewtwo for life
faggots
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.