[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only bought these because I really enjoyed Pokemon Black. Any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Order_amazon.jpg (51 KB, 947x396) Image search: [Google]
Order_amazon.jpg
51 KB, 947x396
Only bought these because I really enjoyed Pokemon Black. Any good?
>>
>>25625044
they are the best pokemon games
>big region
>deep plot
>a lot of postgame content

and much more
>>
>They're still $30+
Fucking hell Nintendo

Also you only needed Black 2, but yeah. Some of the best games in the series bar contrarians. Only issues I had were breeding is moved to post-game and the last Gym Leader is pretty underwhelming

Also you missed out on the fun of Join Avenue
>>
>>25625044
If you enjoyed Black then you are going to love these, since they improve almost everything
>>
>>25625044
Ur gonna be a movie star, OP

Yeah they're great.
>>
>>25625052
Big region is pretty much cities .. the game.
The so called deep plot is a green guy loving pokemon and some meanies wanting to release them so they can win. Worst evil group.

The postage is stale and boring like any other pokemon game. Not really worth it.

But I gonna say they have some of the best pokes in the series there.
Mandibuzz is my nigga.

But hey..
>>
File: comfy.jpg (23 KB, 625x501) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
23 KB, 625x501
>>25625060
Got a copy for me and my bro, we usually play each pokemon in parallel

>>25625052
sounds great, looking even more forward to it
>>
>>25625080
>no
>no
>Mandibuzz: shit taste confirmed
>>
>>25625044
>not buying a used copy
They're good games if you liked Black.
I'm still playing it and I got it when it first came out.
>>
>>25625044

Yeah, they're good. Definitely worth buying.
>>
>>25625080
He's buying black 2 white 2 you're talking about the first ones
>>
>>25625044
>some of objectively the best games in the series
>are they any good

I feel bad for you OP.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.