[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TM/Move tutors you want added/Removed next gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457138244211.jpg (39 KB, 475x318) Image search: [Google]
1457138244211.jpg
39 KB, 475x318
Remove: Scald and Knock Off
Add: Sticky Webb(my)/ Drill Peck (tm)

Sticky Webb because it could potentially give more Bug types a reason to be uses. Drill Peck because flying types are in serious need of a mid damage physical attack.

What about your opinions? Anons
>>
Removing tutors is pointless since people will just import Pokémon from games with those tutors. Only add.
>>
>>25625000
BUT then the new Pokemon won't be as necessarily broken. And some people who can't transfer wouldn't be able to get said moves.
>>
Move tutors need a complete rehaul.

When you talk to a tutor, a menu should open up.
Row one would be the typical moves that any pokemon can learn; Return, Toxic, Hidden Power, the buffs, etc.
The second row is for forgotten moves.
The third row contains anything your mon could learn through TM.
Row four would be for bred moves.
And Row 5 would be a grab bag of random moves that change every day. Provided every mon gets an improved compatibility list, that will lead to some fun outcomes.
>>
>>25624995
>Sticky Webb because it could potentially give more Bug types a reason to be uses
Not really. It just means that the already good bug types like Scizor, Forretress, and Volcarona will get sticky web now, so they'll have an even greater reason to be used, and the shit bug types who are only used because they have a niche in sticky web like Shuckle and Galvantula will lose that niche and go back to being shit.
>>
>>25625149
Good. Fuck shuckle
>>
>>25625037
What a shitty idea
>>
>>25625352
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>25625381
Not before Shuckle.

Your bro is shit. Making him more shittier wouldn't make a difference
>>
>>25625000
They did remove Sneaky Stones from the TM list.
>>
>>25625374
How so? Now instead of running around the entire region you can just go to the one tutor and teach them everything it needs to know there.
>>
>>25625037
Most retarded thing I've read all day. Never design a game.
>>
>>25625426
Also why not make him the day care npc as well? And he also sells vitamins. Oh, and he's the champion too so you're not inconvenienced and have to go to another place.
>>
>>25625435
No really. What's wrong with it? Tutors are usually placed in random areas and they only teach your mon one move.

Instead of starting with everything, he can start off as just a move re-learner, and as you get more badges, the other rows will unlock. He could charge you in Heart Scales or some other annoying-to-obtain item.

You're not even gonna use the move tutor until postgame anyway so what's wrong with him being convenient?

>>25625444
>Why not make him the day care NPC as well?
>And also he sells vitamins
Neither of these are bad ideas. But if you like being inconvenienced so much, they could put him in a dark cave that's only accessible during a two-hour window in the evening on weekends.
>>
>>25625709
>But if you like being inconvenienced so much, they could put him in a dark cave that's only accessible during a two-hour window in the evening on weekends.
>I'm so assblasted that if everything isn't my way, they're on the complete opposite end of the spectrum
Move tutors are fine, entitled little cunt.
>>
>>25625730
>being this complacent
Did you ever play Colosseum or Gale of Darkness? My idea was effectively an expansion of the Teacher Lady. She's even hidden in a cave so you can enjoy the mild inconvenience to reaching her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.