[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you be okay with Yoshi becoming an actual, canon, definitive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: PM2_Yoshi.png (8 KB, 167x226) Image search: [Google]
PM2_Yoshi.png
8 KB, 167x226
would you be okay with Yoshi becoming an actual, canon, definitive, new Pokémon in the Franchise?
>>
No because he's already part of another franchise.

I'd be fine if they made a pokemon heavily inspired by Yoshi though.
>>
>>25624475
sceptile
>>
>>25624476
They're both green is all that they have in common.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>25624466
>I'd be fine if they made a pokemon heavily inspired by Yoshi though.
This. Homages are fine.
>>
>>25624475
Mario himself is part of another franchise as well. shipping franchises is not exactly new to nintendo.
>>
Stat Yoshi, /vp/.

What type would he be?
>>
>>25624499
Normal/Dragon
>>
>>25624512
no dragon, just normal.
>>
>>25624466
would he have an unique egg laying move? just wondering haha
>>
>>25624466
>you will never customize your character in XY with a Yoshi helm
>>
>>25624466
No because it's already part of another franchise.

I'll be happy, if Gamefreak made a Pokémon heavily inspired by Yoshi though.
>>
>>25624476
I would say a Greninja is closer. The big sticky tongue is a very important feature of Yoshi.
>>
>>25624466
A pokemon inspired by him maybe
Like a Dinosaur mount
Like Dodrio and Gogoat
>>
>>25624499
Fairy

Stench

Softboiled
Egg Bomb
Poison Gas
Lick
>>
>>25624912
haha
>>
>>25624499
Pure normal physical wall. Less tanky than Snorlax but much faster and with Harvest.
Egg Bomb, Present, Softboiled and Lick would be his Mystery Gift moveset.
Access to an assortment of buffing attacks as well as Baton Pass and the "Swap" moves.
Access to health trickery moves like Pain Split and Endeavor.
Access to Rest and Substitute.
A lot of HP so you can use Final Gambit if stalling isn't your thing. Can learn Water Gun and Cosmic Power as a reference to Sunshine & Galaxy.
Might be redundant in singles but he'd have his niche as a white mage in doubles/triples.
>>
>>25624998
i love it.
>>
Kirby will be a better pokemon.
>>
Yoshi is cute and superior.
What do you think 4chan, is Yoshi cute, smart, brave, patrician and superior?
>>
>>25624476
Treecko resembles Yoshi more.
>>
When I was in elementary school there was a rumor that you could evolve Dragonite into Yoshi with a Mist Stone. Older kids told us it was true.
>>
>>25629276
>elementary school
>mist stone

Oh lord, stop making me feel fucking old.
>>
>>25629276
>>25629298
>be one of the only kids in my class into pokémon and with access to internet
>read shit like this on supercheats
>it must be true
>stay up with friends in an all nighter trying out different cheats
>bought the magikarp just before Mt. Moon, put it in the daycare, walk around the daycare until the magikarp is level 99 then take it out and rare candy it to level 100 to evolve it into a Mew

The world's first internet trolls
>>
>>25624491
You realize Pokémon isn't directly made by Nintendo, right?
>>
>>25624912
do u think that yoshi gets embarrassed when he poos out eggs in front of his trainer?
>>
File: Magcargoshi.jpg (246 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Magcargoshi.jpg
246 KB, 500x500
>>25624466
>>25624476
>>25624820
>>25627790
Already taken care of
>>
Not really.
Maybe if he was never a Mario thing, and lost the shoes. Saddle lizard would be pretty cool.
>>
>>25630419
Mega confirmed?
>>
>>25630411
Ah, there you are, haha! We were raising your pokemon and my goodness were we surprised! Your pokemon pooed out an egg, haha. We have no idea how it got there, but just for laughs, do you want it haha I would like to smell it.
>>
File: Yoshinite.png (4 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
Yoshinite.png
4 KB, 300x310
>>25624475
>>
>>25624757
Yoshi, Chain Chomp and Goombas were in Zelda...
>>
yoshi was a pokemon sprite in gen 1. the stats were based on the dragonite used to create it
>>
>>25630837
And?
>>
>>25629276
>catch a dratini in blue
>trade it to red, and evolve it into dragonite
>beat the elite 4 with Dragonite in your team
>go to the spot where you caught Mewtwo
>use a moon stone on dragonite
>it'll evolve into pokemon #999, Yoshi.
>>
haha
>>
>>25624466
haha i wonder what his eggs smell like just joking haha
>>
yes. I would be 100% ok with this. The bitch fest that would happen on /vp/ is not why I want it, but it would be a nice bonus
>>
>>25629276
Mewthree and shit came true this generation, so maybe Mega Dragonite will be Yoshi.
>>
>>25624466
>So, whaddya say, Geoffrey-freyfrey-freyfrey-frey-frey? Why not W?
>>
>>25633339
what the fuck
>>
File: 250px-114Tangela.png (82 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-114Tangela.png
82 KB, 250x250
>>25630456
>lost the shoes
The shoes give him personality.
>>
>>25629401
>you can unlock johto in rby by taking the cartridge apart and letting the circuit board sit in the toilet for about two minutes.
>only thing that stopped me from doing this was not having a screwdriver

Man I was a dumbass back then, though sometime later during gen 3 I'll never forget discovering infinitecodes. Website's user submitted codes were full of asinine bullshit and I giggled like a retard all night reading through it.
>>
>>25633339
>Oh what the fuck.
>>
>occasionally forgot yoshi was part of the mario franchise and not pokemon when I was younger
They both say their names, yoshi definitely looks like it cold be a pokemon, and yoshi being in smash with several pokemon doesnt help either when for a good few years melee was literally the only thing I played
I feel dumb now.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.