[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, I just realized >Some people call out-of-place artifacts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: oopart.jpg (496 KB, 1203x741) Image search: [Google]
oopart.jpg
496 KB, 1203x741
Wait, I just realized
>Some people call out-of-place artifacts like this "OOPArt." This might have been made with the mysterious power of Pokémon.
>OOPArt
>HOOPA
>Did you know that there are moondials, too?
>Hoopa Pokedex: "This troublemaker sends anything and everything to faraway places using its loop, which can warp space."
Hoopa confirmed for having transported the sundial from the place with the moondial. Or this is all old shit that I hadn't heard of
>>
>>25623814
I think some people have suggested the same, but I always assumed it was a large chunk of debris that crashed to pokeearth with mega stones.
Also, who here excited for a hoopa hole to open in SM to lead out of the sundial?
>>
File: 1424047098899.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1424047098899.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>25623814
>new region is still hawaii
>moondial was actually transported from southern by hoopa
>post-game actually happens in southern
>>
>>25623840
That sounds cool as fuck.

>new region and new Pokemon
>Hoopa event triggers post-game
>it leaves behind a key item after you catch/defeat it that opens a portal to connect the moondial to the sundial
>Kalos post-game with the Zygarde stuff
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt2HMhA_Jk0
>>
>>25623864
It would suck if you'd need Hoopa to unlock post game so i doubt they'd do that but the whole Sundial thing is getting more and more interesting.

Sundial deffo is one of the most mysterious things in Pokemon universe
>>
File: 1412042044955.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1412042044955.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>25623814
>Sundial and Moondial create a portal in which you can teleport from Kalos to Hawaii and so fort

it all makes sense now
>>
>>25624072
>It would suck if you'd need Hoopa to unlock post game so i doubt they'd do that
They'd likely hand you the damn pokemon on a silver platter if they did that.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x240
>>25625087
the ring even looks a bit like a
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 637x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 637x313
>>25625209
hoopa portal...
>>
>>25623814
What I want to know is whether it has anything to do with Diancie or if they just liked the texture and reused it on something else.
>>
I think Hoopa is going to be a key element to Sun/Moon. It's also Gamefreak's "you can do anything you want" card. The little prankster can teleport things that aren't supposed to be there and maybe the same goes for humans too.

It may even factor into the whole "it all comes together" line if that meant anything. Hoopa can theoreticcaly connect all the regions together by just teleporting shit.
>>
>>25625419
gen 1 is allowed to be transfered to sun/moon
probably related to hoopa.

At last I trulee see.jpg
>>
>>25624072
Just like you need a Hoopa to access the legendarys through his portals in ORAS?
>>
>>25625209
>>25625215
Son of bitch..... this might be gen 6.5
>>
>>25625209
... like your mom's butthole?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.