[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>scrolling through facebook >see this >my autism triggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (70 KB, 577x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70 KB, 577x960
>scrolling through facebook
>see this
>my autism triggers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this what I get for having a facebook?
>>
>>25622101
Yes.

Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x600
>>25622101
>649 pokemon
>>
>>25622101
You should try to select better your circles, mang. That, or not be triggered so easy.
>>
This is why people think genwunners are a bigger problem than they are. Because they see posts by fucking normies who stopped playing when their fragile sense of maturity would be threatened by something like pokemon.

Any sane fan of pokemon who continues to play today can find at least a good chunk of pokemon to like in every generation, and would never say the gameplay was best in gen 1.
>>
>>25622101
But he's right
>>
>>25622101
It would have actually been funny if the last panel didn't have a caption.
>>
>>25622172
As a genwunner who - slightly enjoyed X and had criticisms, the pokemon weren't the problem. Besides vanilluxe. I'll fucking stab someone over that. But I mean, have you seen Golurk?! Better than half the shit from first gen
>>
>>25622172
OP here, to be clear I don't believe the genwunner boogieman. I understand this came from normies who lost interest long ago and still look at gen 1 with rose colored glasses.

>>25622128
no u
>>
>>25622200
How else will people get the joke?
>>
>browsing facebook
>>
>>25622210
>hating on Vanilluxe
I will never understand this. Especially when Keldeo, the genies, and the elemental monkeys exist.
>>
>>25622229
The elemental monkeys aren't as bad as Keldeo. Also the Forces of Nature would've been better had Landorus not existed, since it's not even based on anything similar to Tornadus and Thundurus

I'm sure people would've been less hard on the reskins if there were only two of them based on Raijin and Fuujin
>>
>>25622229
Because Keldeo is just as fucking garbage as klefkei and the vanilla line. They're the laziest designs out there.
>>
>>25622101
But there are 641 non-stipid pokemon (all minus for the klink, vanilluxe and trubbish lines)
>>
>>25622101
my Facebook hardly brings up Pokemon, unless it's a post from Smogon

otherwise it's either vacation picture albums, HONY, or the occasion weird post like a guy pissing into a wheelbarrow

>>25622229
>>25622365
Keldeo > Vanillas and Klefki
>>
>>25622365
>>25622413
>>25622210
I firmly believe that anyone who dislikes the Vanilluxe line has brain damage. It's one of the best Pokemon in the fucking franchise.
>>
>>25622454
t. James Turner
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>normbook
>>
>>25622210
Mind telling me what the problem is? Not defending gen six, nor am I fishing for someone to shit on it.

Just want to know what a fan of gen 1 wouldn't like about XY.
>>
>>25622454
>a snowcone is the best line in the franchise!!1!!11

Jesus christ how much were you dropped on your head as a child
>>
>>25622454
Its the fact it looks like icecream if it was just a living ice stalagmite/tite? with a face no one would give a shit.
>>
>>25622498
Way too easy. None of the story was interesting at all. It also had 0 sense of adventure I've gotten from the games. Even ORAS had more. Team plasma was shit, Lysandre doesn't even do anything besides say weird shit for 80% of the game. None of the gym leaders or E4 were memorable at all. The gen and mega evolution are worthy of praise but the core game is pretty shit.
>>
>>25622524
Oh, and the new exp share is terrible. I know this will sound gay but it kept me from making any "connection" with my team.
>>
>>25622524
>team plasma was shit
>team plasma
>???
Got your teams confused there famiglia. You mean Flare.
>>
>>25622101
Let's play a game /vp/. If you had to cull 570 of the currently existing Pokemon, what 151 would remain?
>>
>>25622556
Yeah, thanks sorry I'm at work
>>
>>25622550
You can turn it off just so you know. I like the EXP share for post game leveling up, but it is a little too generous for such an easy story mode.

Not that im saying turning it off is a miracle cure for difficulty. I played with the exp share off, battle style on set, only five pokemon, two of which were NFW, and the other three I wouldn't evolve all the way until I got all the badges, and I still had a relatively easy time.
>>
>>25622606
None of gen 1 or 4 would exist.

nor would waifu pokemon
>>
>>25622639
I didn't have a single mon faint until the E4. GF really fucked their shit up. So much of the fun was grinding your mons so you could beat cunt gym leaders, like that fucking miltank. Instead it's a walk in the park.
>>
>>25622644
It must hurt you be that contrarian.

At least a good 75 would have to be gen 1, each gen would be represented with gens 2, 4 and 5 having the fewest mons.
>>
>>25622200
I saw it without the caption years ago
>>
>>25622644
>none of gen I
Heres your reply
>>
File: le dancing senator.gif (850 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
le dancing senator.gif
850 KB, 400x392
>Facebook
>>
>>25622926
Ok, I'll keep gen 4 and 1 but i'll there probably going to have the least amount of pokemon from them.

And no husbanros or waifu pokemon.
>>
>>25622611
wtf are you doing on 4chin at work, get back to work you slacker.
>>
>>25623001
I occasionally wonder trade too. 3rd shift lyfe
>>
Genwunners are full of shit. I guarantee you that NONE of them weren't excited when Gold/Silver was being released. Not a single one. They didn't get this elitist attitude until later when they got older and started feeling insecure.
>>
>>25623080

They also probably didn't even play after that. I think you need to stop taking normie comments so personally.
>>
>>25622454
I like Vanilluxe but it's not one the best in the franchise, jesus
>>
>>25622210
>vanilluxe sucks guise
Hey, you remember Voltorb and Electrode, Magnemite and Magneton, Dugtrio, Oddish?
>>
>>25623419
All better than vanilluxe
>>
>>25623419
Don't forget about black face, Bruce lee, and Jackie Chan
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.