[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In S&M, Hilbert/Hilda show up and finish the N story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1365720071967.jpg (37 KB, 267x299) Image search: [Google]
1365720071967.jpg
37 KB, 267x299
In S&M, Hilbert/Hilda show up and finish the N story
>>
>>25620086
Didn't it kinda wrap up in BW2, hence the reason why they're sequels
>>
>>25620873
I want to know what the fuck happened with them
>>
>>25620086
Dont delude yourself, filthy Unovabortion
SM will be linked with XY, not with Unoshit
>>
People actually miss that autist?
>>
>>25620086
Wouldn't Nate and/or Rosa show up to finish off N's story? They inherited Zekrom/Reshiram from him in the postgame.
>>
Gamefreak is saving that for BW3 which will be released on the NX in 2020
>>
>>25620906
In my personal (i repeat, PERSONAL) headcanon i had them like a cheezus figure who disapeared some time after the events of BW.

I hate the fact that Hilda/Hilbert went out to search N and that fucker goes back to Unova for the events of BW2.
>>
>Finish the N story
Finish what? Hilda/Hibert are searching for him with Zekrom/Reshiram, but Nate/Rosa have the other dragon now.

N's story is done.
>>
File: Brendan-Fraser-magic-clap.gif (2 MB, 316x264) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Fraser-magic-clap.gif
2 MB, 316x264
>>25620931
Ha, good shit anon. Thanks
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.