[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Viridian Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 300px-Viridian_City_HGSS.png (141 KB, 300x207) Image search: [Google]
300px-Viridian_City_HGSS.png
141 KB, 300x207
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the Viridian Pokemon Center tomorrow.
>>
>Kanto
I might snap if i lived there too
>>
>>25618385
But the cute nurse said she hoped I'd come back there.
>>
Did someone actually used the trainer house or whatever it's called
>>
I've alerted the Jennys and Indigo League. Good luck with whatever you're doing, faggot.
>>
>Implying those shootings take place outside of Unova

Also, there's a perfectly good school just north of the Pokemon Centre.
>>
>>25618385
is that really what they made it look like in HGSS?

I'm starting to think HGSS had shit aesthetics.
>>
>>25618436
It was great for grinding in the actual Gen II. It sucked shit in HGSS.
>>
>>25623074
well the only to grind in post-game in GSC is the Trainer Hall, occasionally Rival before the elite 4, The Elite 4 + Lance and finally Red
>>
>>25622347
>I'm starting to think HGSS had shit aesthetics.

Took you people long enough. HGSS are criminally overrated. You could buy a copy of Crystal with a new save battery for less than what you'd pay for a copy of HGSS and get a way better experience.
>>
>>25622347
RSE looked the best but the characer sprites were awful
>>
>>25623183
You can't walk with brosplosion in crystal, though
>>
File: its time.jpg (8 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
its time.jpg
8 KB, 252x244
>>25618385
>Shooting at Viridian Pokemon Center, 16 dead, 27 injured
>7:30am GMT

holy shit he actually did it
>>
>>25623409
I think HGSS looks and sounds worse than the original, but the following pokemon and other improvements and additions make it a fair enough compromise.
>>
File: cinnabar.png (138 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
cinnabar.png
138 KB, 400x333
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Cinnabar Island tomorrow.
>>
>>25623431
Why was I ever self-conscious about my town and route mapping skills when this shit exists
>>
>>25623431

Don't worry. I won't. Nobody will be.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.