[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this not a Fairy type again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 488.png (22 KB, 395x445) Image search: [Google]
488.png
22 KB, 395x445
>>
>>25618112
Because you already are, OP
>>
Legendary status most likely. They'll probably retype her as a mega evo anyway like they did with the other legends
>>
Because 120/120/130 defenses are fucking crazy already. Add Fairy type, which has 1 immunity, 3 resistances, and only 2 weaknesses, both of which are bad offensively in any otheer situation, and you have the unkillable duck of FIVE MORE MINUTES MOM
>>
>>25618112

Why is she covering her chest anyway? She has no tits.
>>
>>25618174
>be steelfag
>so many fairyfags
>all get BTFO by Meteor Mash
I love fairies. Now if only dragons were weak to steel...
>>
>>25618193
because modesty is the best policy
>>
>>25618112

>Le make everything purple/pink/cute fairy le meme

Fuck you
>>
>>25618298
That's GFs policy, though.
>>
>>25618193
It's not hiding its chest, it's praying
>>
>>25618298
>Moonblast
>Moonlight
>Fairy Moves
>Pokemon based on the moon isn't Fairy

Applies to Lunatone and Darkrai as well
>>
>>25618112
I haven't seen this pokemon in such a long time. I had forgotten how gorgeous it is.
>>
>>25618366

>Moonblast
Tacked on in Gen 6, means nothing to the origin of the pokemon.

>Moonlight
Fairy-type tacked on in Gen 6 before it was normal, again means absolutely nothing. Also Volbeat and Umbreon are not fairies.

>Fairy Moves
Tacked on in Gen 6, multiple non-fairy looking pokemon learn fairy moves by level up

>Pokemon based on the moon isn't Fairy

The moon is a rock in space, it has nothing to do with pansy ass gay Disney shit
>>
>>25618112

>it's pink

>must be fairy!
>>
>>25618415
Tell that to Clefairy, the Pokemon from the moon

Also something, something something more non-Pink Fairies than pinku uguu god why are you so triggered over cute shit
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
image.png
226 KB, 620x670
>>25618415
>he doesn't know
>>
>>25618415
Clefairy and Clefable thinks you're full of shit, fuckboi.
>>
>>25618112
Same reason Mewtwo wasn't part Dark-type in Gen 2 - because it's a legendary.
>>
>>25619467
Mewtwo isn't evil, she's just misunderstood.
>>
Legendaries don't get retyped
>>
>>25619492
And the pattern is always

Generation
Remake of 2 generations ago
Third Version

Z will be out soon, then they will announce a new gen!
>>
>>25619479
>She
I keked

>>25619492
It's funny because we never would've been aware of this fact if it weren't for Gen VI just skimming over legendaries for no reason. It's not like Mewtwo or the birds had proven to be particularly Steel-like or Dark unlike what >>25619467 suggests. Because Mewtwo's a clone of Mew, and even having been altered it wouldn't make sense for a creature who isn't inherently evil but prefers to be seen as powerful
>>
>>25619515
>Remake of 2 generations ago
RSE wasn't even two generations ago. If anything, the pattern is c/2=r, rounded down to the nearest whole number, where c is current generation and r is generation being remade.
>>
>>25618345

That's a weird way to pray.
>>
>>25618193
she's a cute, modest moonduck. She's just doing it in case they ever grow in, or in the event that someone draws lewd anthro things that give her boobs.
>>
Did they design her like that on purpose
>>
>>25619634
What do you mean
>>
File: 242.png (18 KB, 383x338) Image search: [Google]
242.png
18 KB, 383x338
>>25618112
>>
>>25619870
come on
>>
>>25619492
Pretty stupid. If anything, Legendaries should be the most likely to get re-typed, since the canon explanation for the Fairy retcon was all the Pokemon getting reclassified. It therefore makes sense that the people of the Pokemon world are more likely to reclassify a Legendary because information on them is scarce.
>>
>>25621639
Softboiled is still a Normal move
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.