[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus fucking Christ.. how do you stop Super Fang? Outside of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: hwVPIJ2.png (770 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
hwVPIJ2.png
770 KB, 1000x680
Jesus fucking Christ.. how do you stop Super Fang? Outside of having to carry a ghost type all the time how do you keep it from raping your team?

I'm seeing it in randoms so much today with people running it on Crobat and that those damn Se jun rodent clones. Even ran up against a Pachirisu in singles today that just kept nuzzling and super fanging. It finally died but not before doing considerable harm.
>>
>>25616401
Literally git gud
>>
Randoms, as in showdown randoms? I mean, super fang only appears on some Pokemon and they aren't really all that good.
>>
>>25616401
>I'm seeing it in randoms so much today
>people running it on Crobat
they got those by luck
>>
>>25616428
I meant random people online on my cartridge. People have the most off the wall movesets and pokes.
>>
>>25616450

Good, I love it when variety and gimmicks prevail. Win or lose, it's much more interesting than OU: The Team: The Movie: The Junior Novelization.
>>
>>25616427
Pachirisu raped the worlds one time so I don't actually know if you're a tard or just meming
>>
>>25616401
>what is Aggron
>>
>>25616497
>Playing OU
>>
>>25616793
>a wall without recovery stops super fang
all that aside rocky helmet and iron barbs mons help, especially if they have recovery. or if you're running offense just switch something in that you need the least, suck it up and take the 50%, and kill the tooth monster. not hard OP.
>>
>>25616883
>Playing Pokemon
>>
>>25616903
>Playing games
>>
>>25616681
Only because Jeudy was a fucking retard
>No bringing out his own Garchomp knowing Pachirisu would be on the pitch
>>
>>25616911
>Living
>>
>>25619862
>
>>
>>25619883
>>
>>25616401
Yeah, it's called not having a pure, 100%, no offence-what-so-ever stall team.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.