[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was kinda looking into Hawaii and alchemy, just because I&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Clip_4.jpg (1 KB, 57x54) Image search: [Google]
Clip_4.jpg
1 KB, 57x54
I was kinda looking into Hawaii and alchemy, just because I'm pretty bored and the waiting for news in painful, and I came across this, kinda reminded me of Zygarde.

>Rainbow man, a pictogram, indicating the possibility of unification with the forces of nature. During this connection is cultivated an effort, allowing in future to further strengthen the unification, that is to significantly enrich yourself energetically.
http://www.olegcherne.ru/articles/37-hawaiian-alchemy/

I know it's most likely nothing to do with anything, bit eh, it's a cool coincidence at the very least what with the rainbows, unification with the forces of nature (puni-chan).
>>
>>25615706
>Rainbow man
That's pretty gay
>>
>>25615723
>he doesn't get his dick rubbed by men's feet
>>
>>25615706
I have a cube, possibly made of clay, with 4 of the symbols depicted on that site: [Rainbow Man, Running Man, The Effort of a Swimming Man, and Turtle] and two others. One looks like a fish and the other looks like a raft or something.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.