[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pictured: 4 Ghost type pokemon. Imagine for a moment that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ghosts.png (360 KB, 811x660) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.png
360 KB, 811x660
Pictured: 4 Ghost type pokemon. Imagine for a moment that they don't have secondary types.

>Physical Attacker
>Special Attacker
>Tank/Defensive
>Cleric/Support

Why doesn't GF do this approach instead? Why do they insist in making a cross-gen counterpart with simply superior stat spreads?
>>
>>25614392
But only one of those pokemon is tank, 2are special and the last switches back and forth from tank to physical attacker
>>
>>25614392
Because you're retarded.
>>
>>25614485
it's theoretical talk to avoid new pokemon from being redundant and/or easily outclassing old mons

>>25614497
Thank (You) for (You)r contribution.
>>
>>25614521
But after 4 pokemon in every type, every other one would be redundant too, wouldn't it?
>>
>>25614630
That's when secondary types come in.

A special attacker ghost/fire
A special attacker ghost/fairy
>>
>>25614635
You mean like the SpAtk ghost/poison and the SpAtk ghost/fire in your image that you're complaining about?
>>
File: mismagius.gif (193 KB, 71x116) Image search: [Google]
mismagius.gif
193 KB, 71x116
I don't understand what this thread is trying to accomplish

Pic-related and Froaslass need Megas, but that's about it. Ghost is one of the better types though. It hits everything for Neutral that isn't Ghost, Psychic, Normal or Dark
>>
>>25615058
ghosts dont need megas, more grass and ice types need megas.
>>
>>25615058
>>25615113
Throh and Sawk need megas.
>>
>>25614485
Aegislash is mixed. Hell, I think it's actually used as a Special Attacker more often than a Physical one.
>>
>>25615006
yeah but they haven't done all 4 in the OP yet
>>
>>25614485
Aegislash was better as a special attacker before it got banned.
>>
>>25615058
The problem with ghosts is that a single one of them being good automatically makes all others unviable, especially in defensive roles. The only exception would be a potential Normal/Ghost type.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.