[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for suggestions for breeding. Mainly sticking to smogon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1456376497729.jpg (33 KB, 650x924) Image search: [Google]
1456376497729.jpg
33 KB, 650x924
Looking for suggestions for breeding. Mainly sticking to smogon rules.
I'd like to be able to form a couple of teams, so far ive only bred pokemon I like, but I have no way to round out a team. So far I have:
Adamant Honedge, Careful immunity gligar, adamant defiant pawniard, jolly scrappy Kang, timid natural vid cure staryu, adamant huge power belly drum Marill, Quick feet shroomish, Careful mold breaker drillbur, jolly sneasal.
Next I was thinking jolly dragonite and bulky megasaur, but I'd like suggestions
>>
Do they have good IVs or are you a retard?
>>
File: 1382814241904.png (2 MB, 1920x1800) Image search: [Google]
1382814241904.png
2 MB, 1920x1800
>>
>>25613807
They're all 5/6 iv you faggot, why else would I bother posting
>>
>>25613819
Well I could have used this crash course when I started out, I'll save to pass around. Question though, how many total evs will you get if you have pokerus + power item?
>>
>>25613779
That picture brought a tear to my eye.
>>
>>25613779
>not using an all legendary team
>>
OP here, if I run calm mind mega sableye, poison heal gliscor, bulky starmie, what could be a way to round that out? I was thinking a taunt user and a very fast, strong but glass cannon sweeper could work
>>
>>25613779
>smogon rules
>honedge, kangaskhan
what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>25614715
It's just cus I like them. I'm sure fags on wifi will be running worse, and kanga can be for doubles as well
>>
>>25614700
>Strong fast glass cannon sweeper
Talonflame, Weavile, Infernape, Joteon, Heliolisk, and Garchomp are all a lot of fun. If you can find someone to trade and then trade back you could go with Gengar too. Bonus: Gengar, Infernape, and Talonflame make great Taunt users!

Taunt can be a lot of fun when you combine it with Sucker Punch, that way they're forced to use an attack so you don't waste you Sucker Punch. Good users of this technique are Honchkrow, Spritomb, and Liepard. Taunt also works great on Prankster users, so, again, Liepard, and Whimsicott work great for that.
>>
breed a scizor and run it in every team ever
you can also breed a custap golem but he doesnt need any iv for what he does
>>
>>25613779
Physical Aegislash is ass unless you're playing VGC16, and if that were the case, you'd need a speed decreasing nature and 0 speed IVs.
>>
>>25614849
I have physical sneasal but I feel like that's all inning on dark. Talonflame is a bit common but I'll breed one at some point. But I really like the idea of infernape, got a setup? And are there any other taunt/sucker punch users? Not really interested in those honestly. Thoughts on jolly dragonite? With all the hazard removal he might fit but Dragon isn't going to provide me any coverage. Any steel besides excadrill to cover fairies? I guess magnazone could fill that slot but I'd rather trade for one of those.

>>25615054
Really? That sucks. Was going to go with dance/sacred sword/shadow step
>>
>>25614996
Also what the fuck is a custap golem
>>
>>25614849
Actually I changed my mind jesus whimsicott is a bad bitch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.