[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's going to fill the sixth slot on his team? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
So who's going to fill the sixth slot on his team?

I'm assuming he'll bring out Charizard and have it mega evolve.

Although they could surprise us, Glalie, Heracross, and Sceptile are all Pokemon of his that can mega evolve now.

And desu he needs something that won't get zapped easily as well.
>>
>>25611367
Greninja counts as his "mega".

I was hoping for Aegislash but seeing Shota is slated to get that I think Bergmite/Avalugg might be a possibility.
>>
I'd like Bergmite or Phatump
>>
zygarde
>>
>>25611471
>>25611414
I don't think bergmite would work because ash has shown time and time again that he's terrible with slow pokemon and much better at battling with fast ones
>>
>>25611367
maybe another flyer
>>
Phantump makes the most sense, it hasn't appeared at all in the anime outside of a cameo in the Diancie movie plus Ash has had a Grass-type in every region except Kalos so far. The next place he could catch a Phantump would be Route 20 or possibly Pokemon Village since those are where you find wild Trevenant. He could even catch an abandoned or injured one if he needed to.
>>
>>25611367
Its going to be Goodra
>>
They've been putting out that Goodra is returning.
>>
>the person who beats ash this time uses stealth rocks

This is all I ask GF. If he's going to lose, let it end like this.
>>
Goodra appeared again in today's episode.
>>
Goodra

>>25611550
that's Bonnie anon

>>25612210
nah they're gonna pull an Ashita no Joe on him
>>
File: Fuck Stealth Rock.png (788 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Stealth Rock.png
788 KB, 1280x720
>>25612210
>Hawlucha having problems with sneaky pebbles
>a fire/flying type that crashes head on into rocks
>hidden stones doing anything
>>
>>25612210
He'll face an electric-type trainer with a Pikachu and it'll annihilate his entire team.
>>
>>25612731
>Noivern
>Goodra
>Pikachu
>>
>>25611367
>>25611367

Avalugg.

Greninja is his "Mega evolution"
>>
>>25611367
Hopefully he finally gets a psychic type or a fossilmon.
>>
>>25613239
He lost to a Meowth with boots.
>>
>>25611551
>he's terrible with slow pokemon

Snorlax
Kingler
I wouldn't exacly call Krookodile a fast pokemon either
Boldore did pretty well

just because Torterra and Torkoal were mega jobbers doesn't mean he's bad with slowmons, it just means that turtles suck.
>>
>>25613419
It was magic meowth though

also it was pre-DP Ash

>>25613442
not to mention Goodra

though I'd argue his Snorlax was actually pretty fast
>>
>>25611551
>that he's terrible with slow pokemon
And thats why he will get it, Ash needs to lose the league remember?
>>
>>25611367
Probably some stupid Pokemon that will have a bullshit "connection" with him all of a sudden that the writers will enjoy making "edgy" and strong
>>
>>25613458
They're bringing back his Goodra for the league. The slow Pokemon that can tank and he actually knows how to use.
>>
>>25611367
So Ash is a Flying type trainer? If he adds Charizard, that's 4 flying types.
>>
Wait, Ash actually has a decent team made up entirely of fully evolved Pokemon for once? (Minus Pikachu, of course.)

I stopped watching the anime long ago due to how incompetent he was, but is he actually good this time around?
>>
>>25613502
Yup, he has a team composed of the fastest Kalos mons of their respective types if I remember correctly. He also had a Goodra that may or may not be coming back for the League.
>>
>>25611836
>>25611875
>>25612239
>>25612378
>>25613480

Sure Anons, Goodra will be back just like Pidgeot, Butterfree, Lapras and Primeape.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-17-13h34m35s859.png (966 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-17-13h34m35s859.png
966 KB, 1280x720
>>25613894
I sure don't remember those mons showing up again in an actual episode after they were released (counting post-Orange League for Lapras).

You know who did though? Gliscor.
>>
>>25613946
Oh right my bad Anon.
Then it's 100% confirmed along with Ash winning League and staying with Serena in france to live together. The era of Ash is over, with next generation we'll get new protagonist or anime is over for good either way, it's great.
>>
File: 1423833728656.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1423833728656.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>25613894
>Butterfree never got back in DA!
>>
>>25611367
>I'm assuming he'll bring out Charizard and have it mega evolve.
sure, he'll need that extra flying type. If Pikachu farts it literally electrocutes all of his fucking team.

Slugbitch will probably return, either that or he catches one last random shitter. Preferably a water or flying type of course
>>
>>25614019
Don't know why you jumped the gun like that, but Goodra returning instead of an entirely new capture is common sense at this point. There are no new Pokémon on Ash's team in the Volcanion movie (which releases in July), Goodra has been getting new merchandise (including a figure in a set called Kalos League set), it just showed up again despite being released and Ash isn't going to go to the league with just five Pokémon.
>>
Personally I'm thinking Gen VII Grass starter, as that would explain the absence of a sixth Pokemon in the Volcanion trailer. I don't doubt Goodra will return for the Pokemon League (and also possibly permanently) though.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.