[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen 3 Rayquaza is the hardest legendary Pokemon to capture without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Rayquaza.jpg (30 KB, 360x304) Image search: [Google]
Rayquaza.jpg
30 KB, 360x304
Gen 3 Rayquaza is the hardest legendary Pokemon to capture without using a master ball

Yes/No?
>>
Nah. Pretty sure you're okay with like 60 Ultra Balls.

But when I was a little dipshit I used my MasterBall on him so naturally I also saved my Master for Rayquaza in ORAS.

Muh nostalgia
>>
>>25611209
No. Roaming legendaries.
>>
Tbh, I never caught any of the legendary dogs in Gen 2 or Latios or Latias in Gen 3. Roaming Legendary Pokemon are the fucking worst!
>>
I'm sure it's just luck, but I had a harder time with Raikou in HG/SS
>>
>>25611209
If it was legitimately fightable, Arceus from DPP is.
>>
Primal Kyogre desu
>>
Roamers are worse by default and I think Gen 3 Kyogre was worse, simply because it had Double Edge so it was only a matter of time before Kyogre killed itself
>>
>>25611392
Legendary Dogs are easy to get if you just keep walking back and forth between Mahogany Town and Route 42 while checking your Pokedex for thier locations.

Latis' were a bitch though.
>>
>>25611461
>DexNav
>Raltz pops up
>First move "Momento"
>Eh, fuck it
>Creep up on it
>Battle scene
>Dun dun dun duh duh dun
>*Sparkles*
>NO FUCKING WAY
>Shiny Raltz
>Only have pokeballs
>Chuck one and spam A+B
>Only clicks once before it breaks out
>Wild Ralts uses Momento
>Torchic gained 17 experience
>>
>>25611221
considering his catchrate is extremely low I'm surprised you didn't save it for Deoxys
>>
>>25611209
I caught mine with a pokeball, so depends I guess
>>
ITT: How the fuck did that work
>playing emerald
>still stupid as shit at pokemon
>team of 50>
>go to catch groudon
>"Oh I know the premier ball would work best because it would look good in it"
>throw only premier ball first turn
>catch
>look back and marvel at dumb fucking luck
>>
>>25611518
>>25611518
I got him in a Dusk Ball.

And an Ultra Ball in Emerald.
>>
>>25611536
Post pics as proof.

And don't tell me some stupid shit that your mom threw away all your games when you went to college or something like that.
>>
>>25611536
The chance of that is 0.416%

You got hella lucky
>>
>>25611512
>A+B
I usually start spamming B once the Pokéball touches the Pokémon and opens.

I ocassionally do B+Down
>>
>>25611554
>>25611558
>go to pop open white 2
>check on the groudon
>it's from ruby when I was even fucking dumber and used a master ball
I've restarted so many games for the sake of playing them fresh again I think it may actually have been erased, and I kind of hate that now. Least I still have my deoxys my cousin gamesharked for me that can never leave 5th gen, so that's something for my nostalgia I suppose.
>>
>>25611614
>>25611614
Well at least the Groudon wasn't shiny.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.