[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which "cute" Pokemon do you use for the contests in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11
File: HNI_0018.jpg (28 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0018.jpg
28 KB, 400x240
Which "cute" Pokemon do you use for the contests in OR/AS and with which move? I won the Toughness Master Rank with this guy.
>>
File: tumblr_ns09g3QYhW1scncwdo2_1280.png (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns09g3QYhW1scncwdo2_1280.png
102 KB, 600x600
Just use fluffbird for all the contests
It works for Lisia
>>
>>25610342
I just used Cosplay Pikachu for all of them. Apparently that's easy mode, although I don't give a shit about contests and I just wanted the Mega Stone she gives you.
>>
cute
contest
X ORAS
Close enough.
>>
>>25610342
I've used my Salamence in all the contests. Showed those guys that there's beauty in power with her.
>>
>>25610474
but what were the moves?
>>
>>25610442
I made learn my cosplay Pikachu more cool moves than anything, so I can't bother changing to "cute" Pikachu cosplay.
>>
File: 250px-260Swampert.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-260Swampert.png
50 KB, 250x250
I won every contest top Rank with Swampert. It was easiest in the Beauty Rank.
>>
>>25610474
>tfw I also have a shiny female Salamence her name is GrannySmith
>>
>>25610500
You literally just need to change the cosplay (and the one move that's exclusive to that outfit). You don't even need to change the rest of the moveset since Cosplay Pikachu will net you so many points in the first round.
>>
File: Shiny.png (656 KB, 1300x975) Image search: [Google]
Shiny.png
656 KB, 1300x975
I hatched a perfect shinny charizard.
He is my favorite pokemon, so that is what I used.
>>
File: HNI_0020.jpg (25 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0020.jpg
25 KB, 400x240
I won, Normal and Super rank with Eevee but I maxed its cuteness with PKblocks.
>>
>>25610680
...you do know about rainbow pokeblocks+, right?
>>
>>25610710
yeah I do. But even if you combine 4 pink berries, you don't automatically get a Pokeblock 4+
>>
>>25610729
you're not supposed to combine 4 pink berries iirc

although rainbow 4+s arent hard to get at all and actually make the whole process too easy desu
>>
File: 312Minun_Dream.png (152 KB, 575x768) Image search: [Google]
312Minun_Dream.png
152 KB, 575x768
>>25610342
Won all ranks of Cute Contest with Minun
with:
Play Nice
Frustration
Baton Pass
Lucky Chant
>>
I finally won the Master Rank in cuteness, it was the last one that I was missing. My Eevee evolved in Silvyeon which I never used before. I was losing quite often with Eevee. But giving it Return really helped since it gives 4 stars.
>>
>>25611119
Good job, anon
And good job, Sylveon
>>
>>25611137
Ali and the idol wreck me though, RNG for turns was against me, but I tried in Master Rank beauty with Blastoise and won.
>>
>>25610342
I've won all the Master Rank with Female Mega Lopunny and Female Mega Mawile. Megas get more points.
>>
I won the Cute contests with a male Typhy. It had the best moveset I could make.
>>
>>25611356
Lisia is no pushover, she is pretty nasty. I won against her with Fug, but I forget which category I used Fug for. (it was one of two pokes I had that had a moveset designed for astronomical appeal)
>>
>>25610741
The rarer berries have a better chance of making + blocks. I just threw in one each of an assortment of berries and went with that.
>>
i'm only just now getting around to oras contests. i have a roserade that was a Roselia in sapphire with 15 contest ribbons. makes me sad you only get one per master rank now.

she has 29 total ribbons.
>>
Only correct answer
>>
I won every category and rank in ORAS with Lopunny
>>
I used a Banette for every contest.
Undefeated.
>>
My go-to contest mon. It also helps that it can use explosion, memento, or destiny bond.
>>
File: HNI_0034.jpg (25 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0034.jpg
25 KB, 400x240
this baby right here.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.