[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mammals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: starters 2.jpg (871 KB, 1171x1587) Image search: [Google]
starters 2.jpg
871 KB, 1171x1587
they're all mammals? why?
>>
They're also all fake and seemingly not by the same artist. So...why not??
>>
This would cause some rage.
>>
>>25610173
That rat is horrible
>>
Because they're fake.
>>
>>25610173
where are these from?
>>
Eggman?
>>
>>25610173
Rat has a fantastic final stage.
Badger has a nice first stage.
Pony has a cool final stage.
>>
>>25610173
So, if this is legit, then let's ask a question:

Who would you pick as your Gen 7 starter if they were the choices this time: Fire Eggman Mouse, Grass Fur Beast, or Water Hoers?
>>
File: pkmnmarket.jpg (230 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pkmnmarket.jpg
230 KB, 1920x1080
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pokemonmarket
>>
>>25610173
All gen 1 starters were reptiles, so why not?
>>
>>25610173
http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/art/004-Ignouse-2-0-318524389
http://fenneking.deviantart.com/art/001-371518745
http://zerudez.deviantart.com/art/122-Kelpony-455693410
Is this supposed to be another case of slightly recoloring fake starters to try and fool people?
>>
>Ratbotnik
Would use.
>>
iv'e seen the artist stuff on deviant art it's fake.
>>
>>25610173
Fire rat is alright besides the weird black spikes around the final evolution's eyes.

>Grass badger thing suddenly becomes a quadruped with an entirely different color scheme with completely different details
Literally the only similarities are the eyes.

Water horse is fine up until the last evolution.
>random bulges on the front hooves, but not the back
>front legs' fins are on the upper leg, while the back legs' fins are on the lower leg
>Ears disappear
>suddenly becomes predominantly white with very little dark blue when the prevolutions were balanced
>the blue around the nose become eyebrows, which then escalate off of the head to become a rope with a bead on it
>thin, ribbon-like tail becomes very thick with a weird fish shape and a pink stripe for no apparent reason
I know I put much more effort than I should've into examining this, but it just looks awful.

Regardless, NO ES FAKE
>>
>>25610173
If the rat didn't have the red nose i'd of gone for it but i'd rather the grass type than that with the red nose
>>
>>25610758
Those are obviously stolen from popular deviantart accounts, so no doubt about that. But tons of real animals have different front and hind legs, it's nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: Horab_Khepra_Khnumra_by_Weyard.jpg (118 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Horab_Khepra_Khnumra_by_Weyard.jpg
118 KB, 894x894
>>25610173

Did someone say
>Fakemon thread?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.