[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Pokémon can take a lot of hits and/or can cure itself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 25148399.jpg (30 KB, 480x326) Image search: [Google]
25148399.jpg
30 KB, 480x326
Which Pokémon can take a lot of hits and/or can cure itself? What do you use /vp/?
>>
>blantantly being a stallfag
Go back to your Smogon friends kid.
Also saged.
>>
>>25608042
I just wanted some discussion and options for my team, other anons may find this thread useful as well.
>>
>>25607912
>25607912
Mega Altaria is my favorite. I've run a set of dragon dance, return, cotton defense, and roost in double battles, and if your opponent doesn't have an immediate way to take it down they're fucked.
>>
>>25607912
CHANTRANSABLESELLIAGUSSMORY
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 800x1024
Blissy
First use substitute
Then minimize
Then softboiled
Repeats until opponent rage quits or you can't minimize anymore
If you can't minimize anymore start spamming seismic toss
>>
>>25608537
Dragon Tail
>>
>>25608537
Taunt
>>
File: skarmory.jpg (2 MB, 2025x1463) Image search: [Google]
skarmory.jpg
2 MB, 2025x1463
>>25607912
Panzerbird
>>
Mega Slowbro
Rest
Sleep Talk
Calm Mind
Scald/Psychic/Psyshock

Shell Armor means it can't get bullshitted by crits
>>
>>25607912

Mega Venusaur with max HP and def/sp def investment and a bold or calm nature makes for a great tank imo. Giga drain, leech seed, and synthesis for recovery options. He can boost with growth in the sun, can hit fairies and other grass types with sludge bomb, and can support the team with sleep powder. Take your pick out of those
>>
>>25608696

Why not scald/psyshock/calm mind/slack off?
>>
>>25607912
Gliscor w/ protect messed me up yesterday, I've made it a part of my stalling team. Porygon2 works wonders since most people don't even know it in OU, it's my favourite NFE.
>>
I love Trevenant.
>>
Gliscor is GOAT
>>
>>25607912
Umbreon.
Wish, moonlight, toxic and something else.
>>
>>25607912
Sylveon with a bulky EV spread.
Give it rest and a chesto berry.....Theirs literally tons of ways to run a sylveon OP.
>inb4 your a faggot anon.
>>
File: ok.jpg (29 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
29 KB, 375x305
>>25609189
Harvest OP
>>
>>25608568
>dragon tail missed
>>
>>25607912
Lugia, best wall in the game.
Ho-Oh, almost as tanky as Lugia
Deoxys in Defense form
Yveltal can use Roost or Oblivion Wing to regain health
Cresselia
Mega Venusaur
Blissey or eviolite Chansey, they're almost the same thing
Hippowdon
Porygon 2 with Eviolite
Slowbro and Slowking
Gliscor
Merw, so damn versatile
Some people will try to tell you best Defensive eevee is Umbreon, and while Umbreon is solid, I've had better luck with Vaporeon. Wish+Protect+Scald+Haze for in case that fag tries to boost

That should give you a good start, bulk-bro. I know there's a lot of legends on that list, but you should be able to find something among the many defensive pokes that you like.
>>
>>25610088
>No mention of Gira "the Uber Wall" tina
>>
>>25610233
OP said it needs recovery., Giratina sadly doesn't learn Recover Slack Off or Roost as much as I and every other fan of the Spookiest Dragon wishes it could.
>>
>>25608537
Literally any Ghost type.
>>
>>25607912
what are some special walls? most defense mons i've tried are all physical defense focussed.
>>
>>25610901
Any water type wall. Togekiss, Venusaur, Chansey line and the list goes on and on. The majority of defensive pokemon in the game have higher sp.def bst.
>>
>>25610901
muthafuckihn SNORLAX YO

GIT U 1
>>
>>25610088
>using legendaries
>>
File: funbro.gif (1 MB, 433x350) Image search: [Google]
funbro.gif
1 MB, 433x350
i personally like slowbro. he can take infinite hits and keep going
>>
>>25611939
>gen4meta.gif
>>
>>25608090
I personally used Skarmory against physical threats and to set hazards.

I used to use blissey back in gen 4 buy now I've replaced her for a fairy type against special threats and passing wishes/Aromatherapy

And I like Milotic vs just about anything since she has good defenses on both sides. But mainly to stall other stallers, kill dragons, and beat other bulky water types. Although she isn't nearly as effective at level 50 as she is at level 100 it seems
>>
Mega Sableye w/ Recover
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.