[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It saddens me, but I have a feeling Sun/Moon will be the complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: s3456.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
s3456.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
It saddens me, but I have a feeling Sun/Moon will be the complete opposite of what /vp/ wants.

I think that no more Pokemon would be available besides box legendaries. The strategy of making new Pokemon were to distance themselves from the first generations and give regions a new feel. Now that people is in full Gen 1 cocksucking mode, they don't need to give anything a new feel; just giving people what they want: A third Kanto. (Second was Kalos if it wasn't obvious enough)

Making this gen starters the Kanto starters will attract many more people than making 3 more starters debutting these games. Plus, they have to keep these games presentable for their debut in the Chinese market. Expect these games to advertise Pikachu much more than before, and the game design would be leaning more into Smartphone-like minigames than a real effort to integrate fresh features into the core mechanics.

Even so, they will be praised as the second coming of Christ, like always.
>>
All pokemon games are the opposite of what /vp/ wants.
>>
>>25606340
True. Depressing, but true.
>>
>>25606340
Incorrect. BW2 were basically the second cumming
>>
>>25606326
>The strategy of making new Pokemon were to distance themselves from the first generations and give regions a new feel
Black/White took huge inspiration from gen 1 though. Half the Pokedex ended up being gen 1 knock-offs.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.