[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen 6.5 is REAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: selfie6.jpg (12 KB, 390x283) Image search: [Google]
selfie6.jpg
12 KB, 390x283
Pic related, of me.
I am so fucking pissed at all these people saying "oh xd i can't wait for gen 6.5 fags to be BTFO" GEN 6.5 IS REAL OKAY. WHY WOULD THEY NOT MAKE Z AFTER HAVING SO MUCH ZYGARDE STUFF IN THE ANIME?
You're all fucking degenerates who can't seem to understand that Gamefreak obviously isn't done with this gen.
Also, sun is the inferior version.
>>
File: 1454517840173.gif (561 KB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
1454517840173.gif
561 KB, 250x255
>>25605103
>>
>>25605191
underrated post
>>
>>25605103
I am not even going to post a pic of bait. This is too obvious for that.
>>
>>25605103
>WHY WOULD THEY NOT MAKE Z AFTER HAVING SO MUCH ZYGARDE STUFF IN THE ANIME?
Because the plot of Z would basically be the exact plot of the XY & Z anime plot, Team Flare capturing the Zygarde Cores in order to fire the Ultimate Weapon or whatever they actually do in the anime. I doubt the Team Flare plot of the anime would last the entire year and by the time Z would have released a lot of people would have already known the plot of it, meaning you'd be playing Z for no reason other than another adventure through Kalos.
>>
Why is everyone on this board such virgins and fat? :/
>>
>>25605103

Lose the weight, landwhale.
>>
File: Low Qualtiy Bait.png (97 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Low Qualtiy Bait.png
97 KB, 2000x2000
>>25605103
Just, no.
>>
>>25605103
>Also, sun is the inferior version
Fucking edgy moonfags.
>>
File: 1410090282578.jpg (13 KB, 289x251) Image search: [Google]
1410090282578.jpg
13 KB, 289x251
This getting a little out of hand.
>>
There is no 6.5 because Zygarde's story is anime exclusive, you fat son of a bitch.
>>
>>25605191
Isn't he holding a pizza?
>>
>posing as the argument you disagree with, just acting like a retard while you're at it
This is what SJWs do with anything hashtag related.
>>
>>25606276
Funnel cake
>>
>this falseflagging

LOL

Don't worry OP gen 7 fags like you will get btfo soon enough.
>>
>>25605103
Terrible falseflag. The image really lowered its score by 3/4.
And I'm not a fucking 6.5 fag.
>>
File: me and the boys.jpg (35 KB, 580x395) Image search: [Google]
me and the boys.jpg
35 KB, 580x395
Fuck you you little faggot.
Pic related, it's me and my bros.

It's a new generation you shitmunching queerbag. I bet you can't even lift the number of generations we're on, even the half lift is too much for you, you little dicklicking craphomo.
Whatever man me and the boys are off to slam some muff.
Peace out Sun-bros.
>>
Ugly why would You do that God
>>
>>25606363
>Pic related, it's me and my bros.
>It's a new generation you shitmunching queerbag

I don't think I've ever seen 3 more faggot looking guys in my life, ever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.