[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best gen 1 title
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 220x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 220x192
red or yellow?

pls help
>>
>all starters with decent sprite work

Vs

>one shitty looking starter
>>
>>25604281
Blue
>>
>>25604281

Green.
>>
>>25604281
Don't go with yellow unless you want to deal with a shitmon that you can:t bring yourself to put in the PC because it's the mascot.

I never really thought about whether the things they added in yellow were worth Pikachu being your starter.
>>
>>25604281
Just get Yellow especially if playing on the VC. You get the crappy colour but it's better than no colour. Pikachu is shitty but you do get all of the starters.
>>
yellow > blue > red >>> green
>>
>>25604594
Many people seem to get incredibly hype over having all three starters when Venusaur is the only starter that's better than majority of its own type. Though Charizard actually gets Fly in Yellow so that's a bonus I guess

Missing Beedrill, Meowth, Magmar, Electabuzz and Jynx gets a thumbs down from me though. It's probably the worst 'third version' in the series because the benefits just aren't enough to play it over Red or Blue, again, unless you care THAT much about the starters
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.