[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, I'm about to start black 2 as my first time in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: APrcs.png (4 KB, 285x198) Image search: [Google]
APrcs.png
4 KB, 285x198
hey guys, I'm about to start black 2 as my first time in unova. I decided that I'm going to start with snivy and that I'm also going to grab a tynamo. but for the life of me I can't choose what else to use. what was your guy's first teams? any recommendation. I don't care about competitive. so pokemon that are just ok will be fine too.
>>
>>25604205
I used an Eelektross in my first playthrough of White and it was incredibly underwhelming. Although maybe it will be better for you.

Also Darmanitan, Chandelure, Lilligant, Galvantula and Volcarona are all great in-game.
>>
I'd suggest a Sandile, the whole line is pretty cool and powerful.
Also Venipede, best bug
>>
I used Lucario, Krookodile, Sawsbuck, Galvantula, Chandelure, and Starmie on my first White 2 run.
>>
>>25604225
>>25604242
I was thinking volcarona, if it's good. unless you guys like any other fire types in the region besides based arcanine
>>
>>25604277
Chandelure is fantastic too, and you don't have to grind to level 59 to obtain it
>>
>>25604322
alright. I guess Ill go with the ghost.
>>
Do us all a favor and please play Blaze Black 2 instead. The BBVW hacks make the original games basically pointless, just because of how good they are.
>increased difficulty
>649 mons
>new movepools
>fixed typing
>fixed evos
>new abilities
>a million more improvements
>>
My team in Black was Serperior/Stoutland/Cincinno/Chandelure/Musharna/Mienshao
>>
>>25604371
lol
>>
File: 1451300501464.jpg (119 KB, 333x643) Image search: [Google]
1451300501464.jpg
119 KB, 333x643
>>25604371
>fixed typing
>fixed evo
Not interested senpai.
>>
-Sawk
-Darmanitan
-Mienshao
-Scrafty
-Chandelure
>>
I just started one too, actually. Anyone have a recommendation for a surf user?
>>
>>25604205
In my latest runthrough of black I used Serperior, Zebstrika, Scolipede, Krookodile, Swanna, and Reshiram.

In-game I fucking love Scolipede and Chandelure.
>>
I don't understand why people keep picking a part 2 to start from when they haven't even done part 1 yet.
>>
>>25604523
Maybe Seismitoad?
>>
>>25604469
>lol
>newfags still on my board
>>25604507
>best rom edit to date
>Not interested
>improves the best games in the series in every possible way
don't be scared
>>
>>25604205
I would use venipede. Maybe darmanitan with belly drum.
>>
>>25604205
My team was: Samurott, Magmar, Scrafty, Krookodile, Galvantula and Flygon in my first Black 2 run.
But you should catch what you want anyway, if you walk through grass, desert or cave and encounter pokemon that make you think " I want it to be part of my team" and if you can't decide just catch 1st encounter in the area play with it for a while check if you like using it if not do it again and again until you find rest of the team.
>>
File: 1422750880732.jpg (128 KB, 927x380) Image search: [Google]
1422750880732.jpg
128 KB, 927x380
>>25604550
I actually thought he was a physical mon instead of a mixed. Thanks for the suggestion anon.
>>
>>25604205
I wonder how a Tynamo would feel around your dick
>>
>>25604205
If you don't use Cincinno, Whimsicott, or Darmanitan, you're a huge faggot.

Use all three to obtain based status.
>>
>>25604528
seeing how itstiny. it might fit you senpai.
>>
Gen 5 had such a fantastic roster. Almost every route had great pokemon for in game teams.
>>
File: Archeops.full.492110.jpg (163 KB, 800x605) Image search: [Google]
Archeops.full.492110.jpg
163 KB, 800x605
>>25604205
Personal faves for Unova run are Mienshao (learns fun moves), Ferrothorn (Rocky Helmet + Iron Barbs = evil), Zoroark (troll ability), Mandibuzz (bulky), Archeops (err.. challenge? Also love the design), Cofagrigus (bulky hazer) and Volcarona (great sp. attacker).

What I hate however, is that Unova doesn't imo have the best water types. I don't like Seismitoad nor Pringles so I always have to go for some mon from previous gens. But that's just my taste, yours may differ.
>>
>>25604639
What the hell?
>>
>>25605052
forgot my bae lilligant
>>
>>25604205
Tynamo isn't that great, but you can get some good tutor moves on Eelektrik
>>
My first team in white was Emboar, Musharna, Cofugrigus, Escavelier, Swanna and Scrafty. Surprisingly to me, Cofugrigus became the best Pokemon on the team.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.