[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: kekking.png (102 KB, 349x425) Image search: [Google]
kekking.png
102 KB, 349x425
When you play Local Battles in the game, one player has to use the Wii U GamePad while the other player can use a controller on the TV screen. Unfortunately, this comes with an issue in that the game's frame rate drops from a locked 60fps down to a locked 30fps to accomodate the increase in game rendering for two separate perspectives. There is a hidden mode, however, which will negate that loss. This is the LAN Battle mode
http://serebii.net/pokken/lanbattle.shtml
>>
>>25602283
That's why it's better to wait on the inevitable NX to play it on.
>>
>>25602283
>from a locked 60fps down to a locked 30fps to accomodate the increase in game rendering for two separate perspectives.

People always point this out on wii u like it's a big deal, but isn't this literally what the concept of split screen has been since multiplayer's inception?
>>
>>25602314
Just about. Mario Kart 64 cut out music if you had more than two players.
>>
>>25602314
Yes.
Ad to that that even with split screen there are still only two Pokemon models on at the same time and the area it needs to render is relatively small.

I'm guessing Nintendo was just too lazy to optimize it.
>>
>>25602297
Will the NX have a gamepad like Wii U?
>>
>ITT people that skip games because of fps.
>>
>>25602683
>Nintendo

Learn who fucking develops it.
>>
>>25602283
>playing local in the first place
>implying 30 fps is not acceptable if justified
>>
>>25602798
30fps is not acceptable in a fighting game
>>
>>25602701
god forbid
>>
>>25603872
Then no pokken port
>>
>>25604535
Yes because no wiggle controls stopped them from porting over Wii games to the WiiU.

Oh wait...
>>
>>25602757
Nintendo, Game Freak, Genius Sonority, whatever. The Japanese all sound the same to me.
>>
Still cracks me up and has since the news broke.
Have two systems, TVs, and discs isn't a big deal for big tournies, but locals probably won't give a fuck about organizing them because of the hassle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.