[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trios
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 22
File: pokemon no sexual trios.png (502 KB, 500x968) Image search: [Google]
pokemon no sexual trios.png
502 KB, 500x968
sinnoh trio is best trio
>>
>>25601968
>not Unova
go suck a dick
>>
>>25601968
Fug automatically elevates the weather trio to best
>>
>>25601968
Hoenn trio is best because they have a simple design while still looking powerful. Although I actually like the designs of all the main trios. It's one of the things Game Freak hasn't fucked up yet.
>>
>>25602019
Hoenn trio looks like stupid legos. Only instance when they might be harmful is when you step of them.

Unova and Kalos are +++
>>
>>25601968
Hoenn is the STRONGEST
>>
>>25601968
Kalos > Sinnoh = Hoenn >> Unova
>>
>>25601968
Only Unova has a shit trio
>>
Hoenn ftw.

Unova is lacking.
>>
>>25601968
I like Sinnoh because they feel like the most powerful.
Also, I don't mind them looking weird. Have you seen what some ancient gods were thought to look like?
>>
Why did you forget the Kanto and Johto trio?
>>
>>25601968
Tower Duo > Kalos Trio > Weather Trio >>> Tao Trio >>>>>>>> shit >>>>> Creation Trio
>>
>>25602121
They aren't the same kind of trios.
>>25602123
Terrible taste.
>>
>>25602157
>Terrible Taste
Explain. You don't seriously like the Creation Trio, do you?
>>
>>25602184
I do.
>>
>>25602184
Not that guy, but I only somewhat like Giratina.
The idea behind the trio is cool, but the pokemon are not.

Unova still worst trio.
>>
>>25602157
This.
The "trio" in Gen I are just birds, and they're not mascots. The same for [most of] the Gen II trio also;
There is no real "trio" to match the likes of the Gen III ~ VI trios of actual legendaries.

And that's not to say Articuno~Entei aren't "actual legendaries", they're just not AS "legendary" as the mascot Legendaries.

Gen III started the "Legendary Trio" trend that each subsequent Gen copied, whereas Gen I has 1 single Legendary, and Gen II had just 2.

Since Gen III, there's always the 1 for each main entry, and then a third to balance them out somehow.
>>
>>25602216
You got some pretty shit taste there, friendo. Easily the most plastic and fake looking legends.
>>
>>25601968

Honestly if Palkia weren't so poorly designed I would be inclined to agree with you. I love steel, Dialga is one of my primary African American constituents. Unfortunately, this is not the case: Palkia is shit. Weather trio trumps.
>>
>>25601968
Why is the creation trio a bunch of dicks?

I mean look at that head and that neck and just giratina over all.
>>
For some reason, to me, the Legendaries (and most other Pokemon designs) seem to get less and less "Pokemon'y" as each Gen goes on, but, as they're shown in the games, they work.
The Tao trio are pretty cool looking, and I love them, but they're just...IDK.
The way Xerneas/Yveltel/Zygarde look in their native entry just looks way better [as Pokemon] than Tao and Space-Time.

IDK, each generation has been it's own slice of "unique" compared to the first 2, IMO.
>>
>>25602231
Sounds shit, stop with the trio bullshit and come up with something more original
>>
Hoenn trio is best, Dialga and Palkia sucks too much
>>
>>25601968
Design wise, Kalos has the best, Unova has the worst

Trios in general are garbage though
Ho-oh and Lugia were the shit
>>
>>25602255
Not him, but what the fuck do you even mean by this??? He's just pointing out that gen 1 and 2 don't have primary legendary trios like 3-6. The birds and beasts and secondary legendaries

There isn't opinion, so you're saying that facts sound shit and aren't original which just makes you look like an idiot
>>
>>25602298
I understand there was no trio in the first two gen but why did gamefreak have to always have a trio every gen afterwards,
>>
>no birds or dogs
Shit thread
>>
I don't think they're the most interesting thematically but honestly I think the Kalos trio looks the best, at least as a group
>>
>>25601968
Was never particularly thrilled with Gen 4 and 5's trios. They're a little too abstract in terms of aspect and samey in terms of design. The fusion thing with Kyurem is also super dumb.

I like my legendaries when they're forces of nature, not godlike time/space monsters or vague concepts like Yin/Yang. Life/Death/Balance is a little more abstract but it's still a lot more grounded than the previous two gens. It's also just a very smart trio in terms of concept. At first glance you'd think Yveltal is evil and Xerneas is good but when you think about it either one would mean certain death if their powers went out of control. Zygarde is an interesting take on Rayquaza's role as the one that keeps the others in check.

It's also interesting that Gen 4 and 5, in addition to having what I think are the weakest trios, also added the most additional legendaries, by a large margin. Related, perhaps?
>>
>>25601968
Tao > Kalos > Weather > Creation
I'm really not a big fan of the insanely bright colours of the Weather and Kalos trios, except for on Zygarde. I think it makes them look a bit too much like plastic toys.
>>
>>25602386
The Tao trio is objectively the worst design wise

They took the two monochromatic dragons from Yu-Gi-Oh, turned them into digimons and added a weird ice chicken to make it a trio
>>
>>25602070
This guy gets it
>>
>>25602374
>Zygarde
too bad he will never ever get his own game
>>
>>25602309
By the time they made Gen III, they had decided to keep doing the "Two main games, then a remastered edition or sequels" thing, so they designed the Legendaries with this in mind. If SM are Gen VII, then we can expect that there may not be a Trio like in these past few games.
>>
>>25602496
His other forms are garbage anyway
>>
File: 1457201751764.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457201751764.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
Hoenn Trio > All

:^)
>>
>>25602255
I legit CANNOT help it that that's the way they've created/released Pokemon entries...

Gen I:
1 Main Legendary
3 Sub Legendaries
1 Mew

Gen II:
2 Main Legendaries
3 Sub Legendaries
1 Mew

Gen III:
3 Main Legendaries
6 Sub Legendaries
1 Mew

Gen IV:
8 Ma--it really just gets more ridiculous, but you get the point.
Each Generation (from 3 onward) has AT LEAST 3 main Legendaries as a trio.
The birds, dogs, golems, etc...just don't cut it like Mewtwo or Ho-oh do.
>>
>>25602019
>Hoenn trio is best because they have a simple design while still looking powerful.
>Still living in the past and caring about if a Pokemon has simple designs.
I bet you think you're an expert on Pokemon design as well.
>>
File: tbhfam.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
tbhfam.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>25602070
>>
>>25602510
Exactly this.
That's why we got Emerald, and Platinum.
And to keep up with both variety of Kyurem we got 2 "third" games as straight-up sequels (Gen 5.5)
This is also why it is so strange there's no Z-entry, what with Zygarde being available in the cave after the main game, just like Kyurem
AND, they've even introduced new Zygarde forms, including that colossal monster that looks straight out "Attack on Titan" or "Big-O" or some shit.
I can see them NOT releasing "Greninjash" as a game Pokemon (or as a special by-itself Greninja akin to Cosplay Pikachu) but I'd find it hard to believe they would bother making all those Zygarde forms JUST for the anime, when the anime exists to promote the games and their Pokemon.

If anything, Pokemon Sun and Moon are shaping up to be to Gen VI what Gold and Silver were to Gen I:
A whole new generation with a new region and new Pokemon, but visits Kalos (hopefully redecorated a little bit AT LEAST) and ultimately gives way to the new Zygarde form.

Honestly, that new titan of a Pokemon looks like the next, biggest, baddest Mewtwo or Arceus.
>>
>>25601968
Kalos > Unova > Hoenn > Sinnoh
>>
Best lore:
Sinnoh > Unova > Kalos > Hoenn

Best design:
Kalos > Hoenn > Unova > Sinnoh
>>
>>25602309
It was just the way the trend grew from it's initial inception, like any other game mechanic.
i.e., we've maintained hold items, specific evolutionary methods, etc...
When designing a game (in this case, the "roster") they'll be most likely to follow the main trends that "work", and, when coming up with legendaries (1 for each entry) that are almost always at ends with each other, it just makes sense to have a 3rd wheel balance it all out.

Mewtwo was just by himself, and Mew was a less powerful version of him.

Lugia and Ho-oh were't really at ends, just somewhat related.

But, we already have a "Pokemon of Life" so they're not going to make another one (speaking mainly of legendaries, ofc)

So, unless they make 2 mascot legendaries akin to Gen II's (wherein they won't have to be polar opposites, but 2 general sides of the same style) then there most certainly will always be a 3rd wheel to balance them out.

Land/Sea (Sky)
Time/Space (Dark Matter/Dimensions)
Yin/Yang (Shell of their former self)
Life/Death (General balance of the two)

I mean, honestly, after Xerneas and Yveltel--and, for that matter, Arceus--there's REALLY not a whole lot left for them to touch on...
>>
>>25602810
Zygarde is a balance of the earth ecosystem, specifically.
>>
>>25602411
The Tao trio is the only where each member is physically designed to somewhat resemble the other members. They LOOK like a trio.

No one would think of the other trios as a trio if the box art and game plots hadn't set them up as such. The Creation trio comes the closest with Dialga/Palkia's masks, but then Giratina fucks it up
>>
>>25602707
Less is more, this is a fundamental design principle (it's not just for Pokemon).

I still like the later designs, but Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza's designs serve their purpose without needing as much detail.
>>
>>25601968
Global:
Kalos>Unova>Hoenn>>>>Sinnoh
Best from each:
Yveltal>Reshiram>Groudon>Dialga
>>
>>25602859
So far, from what I gather, he's listed simply as the "Pokemon of Order", and, since he's placed with Xerneas and Yveltal "Pokemon of Life" and "Pokemon of Death",
The trio is basically that of existentialism.
They would represent the birth and death of life, and the order between these 2 things;
Not so much the ecosystem as a specific thing, though I'm sure that's encompassed.
>>
>>25602912
They aren't the trio of life and death in an existentialist way, lol.
They are a LITERAL trio of life and death. Xerneas can bring eternal biological life and Yveltal can make biological living beings perish, and that's it.
The only "philosophical" trio are the Tao trio.
>>
>>25602987
Considering Palkia and Dialga both control Space and Time, and we consider them legendaries based on dimensions,
I'd call it equally reasonable to call them them based on existentialism considering that is literally the result of life and death.
>>
>>25602898
But the Weather trio's designs aren't simple at all. They're simpler than the Creaton trio's, sure, but Rayquaza and Groudon's markings really have that "extra bodily partitions = extra edge" vibe going on

By the time they got to the Tao trio, they figured out you could make a complex design seem simpler by using a unifying color scheme
>>
>>25602231
>the elemental trio
>just birds
>>
Lake Trio best
>>
Sinnoh trio along with Arceus are the worst. Fuck the whole "god" shit.
>>
>>25603016
The designs are simple. They've got one "main" colour, a secondary colour for their underside and a tertiary colour for their markings. The markings and their eyes also serve as a way to link the three together so you know that they're related. Their shape on also fits their habitat. Kyogre lives in the water so it has big fins/flippers. Groudon lives underground in lava so its body is very rugged. Rayquaza lives in the sky so its body is very sleek and aerodynamic.

The tao trio have a simple colour scheme as well, one or two shades of black, grey and white and their eye colour (red, yellow and blue). Although there isn't much that binds the three together. Reshiram and Zekrom go together nicely, especially when their tails are activated. But Kyurem is just a little too distant from them.
>>
>>25601968
>tfw the Kalos legendary line could've been 11/10 if it weren't for fucking Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion
>>
>>25602898
>Less is more
What about Klink? That Pokemon is underdesigned.
It is possible to underdesign something.
>>
>>25601968
SWTICH XERNEAS AND YVETAL IN THAT PICTURE
HOLY FUCK
WHY ARE THEY OUT OF ORDER
THE WHOLE FUCKING PATTERN IS RUINED
HOLY SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT
FUUUUUUCCCKCKCCKKCCC
>>
>>25601968
Either III or VI is the best, full on Dragon trios are horrible. One member being Dragon is fine.
>>
>>25603471
"Less is more" isn't meant to be taken literally, otherwise a blank image would be the pinnacle of design. It means that if you're able to convey the same amount of information in less detail, then you should.
>>
>>25601968
Story
Hoenn=Unova>Sinnoh>Kalos
Design Correlation
Unova>Hoenn>Kalos>Sinnoh
Theme
Unova>Sinnoh>Hoenn>Kalos
>>
>>25603584
You have shit taste, Unova baby
Kalos is easily first in design, and Unova is last in all categories but maybe story
>>
>>25603485
Pattern is backwards for Hoenn trio as well
>Sapphir and Ruby
>Diamond and Pearl
>Black and White
>Y and X
>>
File: step up senpai.jpg (138 KB, 463x634) Image search: [Google]
step up senpai.jpg
138 KB, 463x634
>>25603653
>thinks hoenn is backwards even though kyogre is first in the dex
>doesn't notice unova is backwards both in terms of dex order and game order
>>
>>25603485
Reshiram/Zekrom are the wrong way around too. So the image is basically split 50/50.
>>
>>25601968

Can't we all just like the pokemon we like and stop calling other peoples taste shit?

I just like pokemon.
>>
File: Legendary.png (211 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.png
211 KB, 800x1200
I'll just leave this here.
>>
Good taste
>>25601987
>>25602035
>>25602386
>>25602878
>>25603584

Shit taste
>>25602070
>>25602080
>>25602117
>>25602225
>>25602290
>>25602374
>>25602411
>>25602727
>>25603624

>>25602325
>dogs
Fucking triggered. Those are felines you double nigger. How can you say you like them when you don't even knock what they fucking are?

>>25603761
Fuck you.
>>
>>25603761
>liking pokemon

your taste is shit and you should feel shit
>>
>>25603584
Unova doesn't even represent the Yin-Yang theme properly. Hoenn and Kalos represent their themes better.
>>
>>25603809
Tao trio is shit, m8. The designs are fucking awful.

>Alright we'll put a turbine on one and a jet engine on the other, what should the third one be?
>How about a chicken?
>BRILLIANT!
>>
>>25601968
Kalos > Hoenn > Unova = Sinnoh
>>
>>25603279
That's a good point about their eyes - the black sclera + yellow iris combo is pretty uncommon among other mons.

The fact that their body shapes are so different, however, is precisely what makes them not look like they're meant to be part of the same trio. Aside from their eye color, none of their most significant attributes are shared by all three - they each have a different number of arms/legs, they each have different colored markings, they each have different styled markings (Groudon's are more angular, Rayquaza's are more circular, and Kyogre's are in between), only 2 have back "fins" (Kyogre and Rayquaza), while only 2 have head crests (Groudon and Rayquaza).

They evidently realized their mistake when they decided to give the Weather trio their primals, because the strong yellow/gold accents really DO make the trio look like they belong.

The Tao trio all share the same fundamental body type: they are all bipedal dragons with elongated necks, unique head crests, prominent wing structures, and thick/funnel-shaped tails.
>>
>>25603279
>>25604121
The tao's trio eye colors is simply the same as those of the two creatures GF plagiarized to make them
Reshiram and Zekrom are simply the Yu-Gi-Oh dragons passed from Yu-Gi-Oh style of design to Digimon's one
>>
File: 1443661935923.png (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443661935923.png
53 KB, 600x600
>>25604169
>plagiarized
>a non-literary work

is it spring break for you kids already?
>>
>>25603883
>scrawny icy dragon
>fits theme of being the cold, empty shell of a great dragon that was torn apart
>lel but it's a chikun
Try harder.
>>
>>25604121
The weather trio all have different body shapes because they all have very different habitats. Since they all represent different parts of nature (as opposed to man-made concepts like truth and ideals), it makes sense that they have more natural looks. And their colours also represent the three primary colours of light: Red, Blue and Green.

>they are all bipedal dragons with elongated necks, unique head crests, prominent wing structures, and thick/funnel-shaped tails
Sounds a bit like Palkia
>>
>>25604121
>The fact that their body shapes are so different, however, is precisely what makes them not look like they're meant to be part of the same trio. Aside from their eye color, none of their most significant attributes are shared by all three - they each have a different number of arms/legs, they each have different colored markings

Pokemon don't need to be carbon copies of each other just to be a trio, that's how we get shitmons like the lake trio and genies. Do you really think three Rayquazas, one red and one blue, would be a good idea? Yeah Kyogre could be like a sea serpent and maybe Groudon would be like a sandworm but it wouldn't be very creative.

>they each have different styled markings (Groudon's are more angular, Rayquaza's are more circular, and Kyogre's are in between)

All of their markings are just circles and angular lines jutting out of them, they match up fine.

>only 2 have back "fins" (Kyogre and Rayquaza), while only 2 have head crests (Groudon and Rayquaza).

Again, if this was the way you wanted it all three pokemon would just look the same. The trio master sharing unique features between his fellow legendaries is a good thing. It provides subtle enough implications to tell people how these pokemon relate to each other with just the designs alone.
>>
>>25604660
Right, the point isn't that each individual Weather trio mon is poorly designed - the point is that they weren't designed to look like the three belong together. If the box art and plots of the games didn't set them up as counterparts, you'd be hard pressed to pick them out of a random lineup and say "those three go together." You'd just be like "wow look at that blue whale, cool," and not have any reason to connect it to a green sky snake or a red lava gecko. You don't think of Grovyle, Wailmer, and Camerupt as a trio just because they're each a primary color + the fact that they're biologically suited to their environments, right?

>Sounds a bit like Palkia
Sure, that's why the Tao trio were given attributes above and beyond their fundamental body shapes to establish the connection between them. Having similar body structures isn't the be-all and end-all of character design - but it sure is a good starting place for establishing that a group of characters belong in the same clique
>>
>>25604220
>plagiarism only happens in books

I don't know about the middle school you're from, but for people in college right now spring break is next week.
>>
>>25604220
Merriam Webster
>to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own : use (another's production) without crediting the source
>words or ideas
>or ideas
>ideas
>>
>>25603796
I agree about 90% with this
>>
>>25601968
every trio has two good ones and one odd. Overall I'd go for Unova though
>>
Designs: Kalos > Unova > Sinnoh > Hoenn
Concept: Hoenn > Kalos > Unova > Sinnoh
>>
>>25604894
>Pokemon don't need to be carbon copies of each other just to be a trio
You're right. The best-designed trios are those where each individual member is sufficiently unique-looking, but there's still a common theme or attribute underlying the design of all three.

The problem is that the original Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza designs bumbled that shared attribute. If you're going to give each member a different body type entirely, then you need to make the commonality between them that much stronger. For example: Kyogre and Groudon's marking both feature circles on their "hands," with angled lines extending from the circles to their "fingers." It looks cool and mystical and shit. Instead of using this as a through-line for Rayquaza's design, however, they chose to give him a circle-strung-to-another-circle pattern that runs down the length of his body. Even this would've been fine, however, if they'd just given the trio the same color markings in the first place - that's why the primals, which gave them all strong yellow highlights, work so well.

>The trio master sharing unique features between his fellow legendaries is a good thing.
Yes it is. So long as the master's shared characteristics aren't the ONLY thing tying the trio together.
>>
>>25604919
The Tao trio have a similar body shape because they all came from the same dragon. The weather trio have always been completely separate entities, there's absolutely no reason why they should have a similar body type.

And saying that the markings don't link the trio together is ridiculous.
>>
>>25604974
and what does the intransitive definition say?
>>
>>25605121
The symbol you're looking for is on Rayquaza's back, they're not as different as you think they are.
>>
>>25603796
Regigigas's yellow should have been more gold.
>>
>>25601968
Sinnoh = Hoenn > Unova > Kalos
>>
>>25601968
Kalos > Unova > Sinnoh > Hoenn

I love Rayquaza though
>>
>>25605457
Fug I meant: Unova > Kalos > Sinnoh > Hoenn

Sinnoh is just sex (penis, dildo and bondage), Hoenn is too cartoonish, Kalos has color but has classy design, and Unova has classy design and great color scheme
>>
>>25605486
>Unova
>classy design
Not even close.
>>
File: Modified.png (530 KB, 1436x1647) Image search: [Google]
Modified.png
530 KB, 1436x1647
>>25603796
Adjusted it for my personal tastes
>>
>>25606187
>Kyurem-W higher than Reshiram

yikes
>>
File: absolute twash.png (37 KB, 347x343) Image search: [Google]
absolute twash.png
37 KB, 347x343
>>25606187
>Palkia right off the bat
>>
>>25604537
>Try harder.

I don't need to. I don't care if it's supposed to look scrawny and torn apart. It doesn't look scrawny and torn apart, it looks like a fucking chicken. There are ways to make things look scrawny and torn apart that don't involve making them looking like a fucking chicken.
>>
File: bait the dust.png (869 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
bait the dust.png
869 KB, 600x802
>>25606187
>Palkia and Complete Zygarde
>SS Tier
>>
>>25603796
You're fucking retarded, anon.
>>
File: Wmplayer_2016-01-09_15-19-41-36.png (134 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Wmplayer_2016-01-09_15-19-41-36.png
134 KB, 640x360
I approve.
>>
File: 1443168524619.png (21 KB, 609x726) Image search: [Google]
1443168524619.png
21 KB, 609x726
>>25606187
>Zygarde, Darkrai and Palkia top tier
>>
File: great point.png (108 KB, 535x268) Image search: [Google]
great point.png
108 KB, 535x268
>>25606489
Oh man. Solid defense,
Mind pointing out similarities?
>>
File: 656562635676.gif (482 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
656562635676.gif
482 KB, 500x469
>>25601987
>unova
>white chiken, edge master, ice chicken
>fusions look even worse
>lowest usage in ubers for all of them
>black kyurem is swinging between ou and uu
>shit lore

ayyy
>>
>>25603584
>gen 5 for design
>gen 5 for theme
do those 3 shit dragons even have a theme beside being plain garbage competitively and graphically?

oh right
black & white dragon because black & white games xDDDDDDD
>>
>>25606325
I'm sorry did I trigger you?
nah but I really prefer W over reshiram for aesthetic reasons
>>
File: lake pixies.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
lake pixies.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
What about lesser trios? How do they rank?
>>
>>25606706
gen4>3>2>5>1>6
>>
>>25606605
>lurched over
>useless wings
>weird shit above and below face
>something about the legs is very chicken-like

But even if you ignore that it just looks like a lump of gray shit. Zekrom and Kyurem are awfully designed but I guess the turbine/jet engine could at least appeal to children or something. Who is Kyurem supposed to appeal to? Who's gonna like at this retarded thing and think, "Wow, what a cool legendary Pokemon!"

And don't even start on the fusions.
>>
File: regis.jpg (251 KB, 900x510) Image search: [Google]
regis.jpg
251 KB, 900x510
You're all wrong
>>
good taste
me

shit taste
you
>>
File: Chickun.png (149 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
Chickun.png
149 KB, 475x475
>>25606728
>>
>>25601968
Sinnoh trio is great. They look cohesive yet unique. They look mystical. Their body segmentations make them look like statues come to life or totem poles. Based off of leviathan, behemouth, and ziz FYI.

Creation trio all look arbitrary, look like yugioh, and don't look cohesive, especially giratina. Eben their typings make no sense. Palkia is a mech dragon dildo. Dialga is a xenomorph dog for no reason. Giratina is a Tim Burton shogun centipede for who knows what reason.

Tao trio are blue eyes white dragon, red eyes black dragon and xyz ultimate dragon, exodia the forbidden. They are too busy to look like Pokemon. Dragon toys again because dragons are cool and there's no real criteria for abstract idea Mon. Fusion...really. JUST...MY POKEMON SENPAI

life death trio are a return to form. They look cohesive while also unique.
>>
>>25606706
Idk but pic related is a deviant art crayon drawing by a special snow flake kindergartener/power puff girls
>>
File: so he looks like a t rex.jpg (28 KB, 682x263) Image search: [Google]
so he looks like a t rex.jpg
28 KB, 682x263
>>25606728
>lurched over
>something about chicken legs is very dinosaur-like
>>
File: chigen.png (50 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
chigen.png
50 KB, 250x250
>>25606728
In any case, the empty shell of an ancient beast isn't going to look graceful. Especially when scientifically fused with half of its former self.
>>
File: legendariesftfy.png (625 KB, 1436x1647) Image search: [Google]
legendariesftfy.png
625 KB, 1436x1647
>>25606187
ftfy

Also you doidn't even include Articuno? What kind of a cocksucker are you?
>>
>>25606839
Anon don't be silly. It looks like a dragon, not a dinosaur.
Oh wait.
>>
>>25606802
oh
was about to ask the fuck is a "ziz"
it actually shares features with palkia and yeah, i like the statuesque looks of those

palkia legs still trigger me tho
>>
File: fuck.png (549 KB, 1561x2335) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
549 KB, 1561x2335
>>25606187
Not bad taste, anon.
>>
>>25606728
This. Kyurem is a chicken, and White Kyurem doesn't help its case, looking like one with half its feathers plucked out.
>>
>>25606849
this is an acceptable arrangement
>>
Lore power:
Sinnoh > Hoenn > Kalos > Unova

Agreed? Not counting mega evo's
>>
>>25606802
>Sinnoh trio looks great
>Creation trio looks like shit
am i missing something here?
>>
>>25606889
Sinnoh >>>>>>>>>> Hoenn = Kalos >>> Unova

Creation trio are powerful to the point of retardation.

>>25606918
Use your brain. Look at the order his post is going in, and you should be able to assume where he made a mistake.
>>
>>25601968
I like all of them, but I like the dragon types the most
>>
>creation trio are all weird dragons for some reason cause dragons are mystical and shit
>tao trio are ALSO all weird dragons

Seriously, I think everyone just drew a collective blank for Gen 5 and just started with Gen 4's script.
>>
>>25606918
Meant hoenn trio
>>
File: 295.png (43 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
295.png
43 KB, 215x215
>>25606728
I liked the wingless-chicken design they went with in Gen III
>>
>>25606849
>mangina in B
>>
>>25601968
Why not include the Legendary Cats?

Overall my favorite trio is the Sinnoh one as well, but Rayquaza is probably my favorite legendary overall. Giratina is a close second, too.
>>
>>25607254

see >>25602231
>>
>>25606957
Gen IV had random looking dragon-things represent time and space. There was no correlation going other than maybe color.
Gen V had dragons that represented opposites, but also worked with the game itself. Plasma dragons and team plasma. A flaming torch representing truth, with things being a little more traditional, and an electric turbine and the future representing ideals. It's not top notch poetry or anything but hell it's still pretty nice.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.