[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with a sprite.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: missingno gen 5 sprite.png (1 KB, 42x66) Image search: [Google]
missingno gen 5 sprite.png
1 KB, 42x66
Yo, could someone of you talented motherfuckers do me a favor and make a back sprite for this, and even possibly animate it if you have time?

I'm making a Black 2 rom hack that has the full Kalos dex in sprite form, but I want to include this missingno. sprite as a little secret for people to find.

Can anyone help me? You will be credited.

Animation should just be the blue shit flowing a little, and the sprite itself should float up and down.

Thanks in advance for whomever decides to help, you will be credited if you leave a name.
>>
No one wants to help a brother out?
:(
>>
>Hey you can do this thing for me that will take up quite a bit of time and effort for completely free for some random guy you never met for a ambitious project thats probably never going to be released and you'll get "exposure" in a thing that even if released, no one will even see because the skip credits

fuck off, you were probably one of those children who go to well known deviantart pages with a clear comissioning system asking someone to drew your incredibly cliche "edgy" Sonic OC for free
>>
>>25601500
Uh, it's actually ready to be released now man.
A friend made me the sprites for the kalos dex, but he's away for a while.

I just wanted to add Missingno. as a secret for oldfags.
>>
File: missingno gen 5 back sprite.png (2 KB, 45x66) Image search: [Google]
missingno gen 5 back sprite.png
2 KB, 45x66
>>25601500
>that will take up quite a bit of time
Literally take me fucking two seconds in mspaint, and looks okay.

Never realized how easy this shit was, never mind.
>>
>>25601236
What's the hack called?
>>
>>25601580
Pokemon: Definitive Edition.
When Sun and Moon is released, their sprites will be created in the gen 5 style and added too.

This project is at it's end stages, over a 6 months of work.

Will be released soon on Smogon.
>>
Info about the hack, as there is no info that has been posted anywhere.

Every single pokemon in the current national is capturable, including this little Missingno. easter that will actually be numbered at #000, but will be a steel/psychic typing.

You will have a choice of starters based on a question you answer at the start of the game, although you can capture the starters from the generation you didn't pick if you so desire.

Mega-Evolutions are in the hack, though it is just a held item that changes sprite and stats.

I added Kanto, and my partner did the models and textures for Kanto. It has been remade in gen 5's style.

Johto, Hoenn and Shinnoh may be added, but not at this time due to it being a massive task.
>>
File: image.png (516 KB, 874x1145) Image search: [Google]
image.png
516 KB, 874x1145
Here. These are from smogan
>>
>>25602103
Not stealing sprites from another website.
>>
>>25604865
But you will steal it from the person who makes it for you?
>>
>>25604875
>stealing something from someone who is developing the hack alongside you

Oh, I wasn't aware that I'm stealing from my friend of 14 years who is making the sprites for me to program into the rom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.