[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If their trainer dies, would a Pokemon grieve like that of a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 52.png (140 KB, 468x352) Image search: [Google]
52.png
140 KB, 468x352
If their trainer dies, would a Pokemon grieve like that of a Human or would it react differently? Also could a Pokemon be a pallbearer?
>>
If a trainer dies, his Pokemon starve to death inside their Pokeballs or the PC.

It's a chain reaction.
>>
>>25600765
>implying their will wouldn't state that upon their death, their Pokemon are to all be released
>>
Pokemon turn into pure energy when they're inside their Pokeballs. They wouldn't starve to death because they wouldn't have stomachs in that state.

However, they seem to be able to come out of their Pokeballs under extreme circumstances (to help their trainer not freeze to death). A Pokemon could most likely get their trainer some medical attention.

If the trainer really is dead though, it depends on whether the body is found. They might come out of their pokeballs and bring the body to its proper place while the parents/family/etc make funeral arrangements. (Unless the coroner takes the body away, in which case you won't be seeing it)

Pokemon would grieve, there's no doubt in my mind about that.
>>
Yes they would grieve don't you underage kids remember the Ninetails episode in the kanto region inb4 anime is not cannon
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.