[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sun/Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: _09_1621.png (40 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
_09_1621.png
40 KB, 512x384
Sun/Moon are going to take place forty years before Red/Blue.

Like B2W2 being Game Freak's first sequels, Sun/Moon will be the first official prequels. Notice the exact same Orange/Blue color scheme is the shared with B2W2.

Your rival is young Sam Oak, and the events of Sun/Moon lead into what will become GenWun. This also ties in with Magearna, whom is based off the antique PokeBall as seen in M04.

The meteorite from space in Gen V is a direct hint at the legendary Pokemon for Sun/Moon.

The mask of the ancient tribe looks like the unknown artifact from Gen VI and is from the same region.

It belongs to the indigenous ancient tribe of Gen VII's region, who are also the enemy team trying to harness/manipulate the powers of the sun/moon.

Pokemon GO is going to tie in with Sun/Moon in a big way. Pokemon GO stands for "G-O," as in Geo, the Earth. Sun/Moon/Earth.

The folklore and legendaries of Sun/Moon are going to be heavily influenced on the ancient island tribal religions of tradition.

Creatures based off the Menehune, an ancient tribe of small people-like beings whom lived in the island forests, will be the basis for the legendary trio, and will be Fairy type.
>>
>>25600441
Nice fan fiction.

Please go back to deviantart now.
>>
>>25600441
my brother, this sounds so based but you have absolute zero evidence
>>
File: 1457983163560.png (81 KB, 495x398) Image search: [Google]
1457983163560.png
81 KB, 495x398
>>25600441

>Pokemon GO stands for "G-O," as in Geo, the Earth. Sun/Moon/Earth

>mfw that's actually a cool connection

I like it, but it's too good to be true. Also no proof, pics, etc., etc. Unless this is just a straight-up prediction.
>>
>>25600441
The meteorite is Deoxys', btw.
>>
>>25600462
It's never claimed to be Deoxys's, just that the virus affects him.

inb4 Alien/Astral foreshadowing
>>
>>25600460
that was speculation /vp/ made a week or two ago. In the GO, Sun, and Moon logos you can see a stylized elipse that relates strongly to astral body horizons and that's where Geo theory comes from since GO is a very Earth based game
>>
>>25600488

GO's main feature is its GPS based Pokemon distribution. It all comes together.

>>25600479

Honestly, Alien type sounds really cool and could help balance out the meta more.

The legendaries should be Alien/Dragon and Alien/Fairy.
>>
>>25600488

Ahh, I must've missed that. Either way it's definitely a cool connection.
>>
>>25600479
>Meteorite
>With a space virus
>Perhaps a Pokémon came with it
>Gee, this must be a completely different Pokémon than the other one who's exactly like that!

Yeah, no.
>>
>>25600495

Astral sounds 10x better than 'Alien'. Because all Pokemon are most likely Aliens technically(even HUmans, if we're to believe Humans evolved from Pokemon)

>Astral beats Psychic(Thinking about the size of the Universe is spooky)
>>
>>25600501

There are already plenty of other Pokemon from space. Rayquaza, Elgyem, Beheeyem, hell, fucking Clefairy.

I want Fairy/Alien Clefairy.
>>
>>25600511
Rayquaza probably not since he protects the earth from foreign invaders. But alien type would maybe work under a more broad term that more existing Pokémon may fall under
>>
>>25600511
Yeah but none of them came specifically with a meteorite and are a virus.
>>
The first official prequels might actually be a pretty cool idea.

I don't think Nintendo/Game Freak are that clever, but hey, I've been proven wrong before. I never thought Ruby/Sapphire would get remakes.
>>
>>25600522

You didn't? Despite the fact that Gen 1 and 2 had gotten remakes before, and many hints were dropped in X/Y about Hoenn?
>>
>>25600528
/vp/ won't think anything possible until serebii or masuda say it first
>>
>>25600517
actually, Clefairy and Cleffa myths do involve meteorites. Moonstone are also heavily suggested to be meteorites so Pokémon with moonstone evolutions are good candidates if this type was real in the future
>>
>>25600538
since game freak didn't seem to like the idea of giving Mew psychic/fairy, maybe they're holding off for psychich/alien I'd like eldritch-type instead of alien, though. sounds better and more broad while also strange
>>
>>25600558

That'd be interesting, if there weren't many other Pokemon that missed out on Fairy typing for no apparent reason.

>Vanillite line
>Literally ice fairies that have snow on their head
>>
>>25600569
But Mew, while cute, is weird. Warrants something other than fairy when paired along with things like Mewtwo, Azelf, Clefairy, etc etc. And ice cream cone isn't weird/unearthly.
>>
>>25600441
>The meteorite from space in Gen V is a direct hint at the legendary Pokemon for Sun/Moon

It's Deoxys you moron.

>Pokemon GO is going to tie in with Sun/Moon in a big way. Pokemon GO stands for "G-O," as in Geo, the Earth. Sun/Moon/Earth.

Or as in GO OUTSIDE. Or G-O as in Geocaching, which GO is incredibly similar to.

Fuck me for even responding to this worthless shit.
>>
>>25600583

Where the fuck do you think the root for Geocaching comes from? Geography? GPS?

You're the fucking moron.
>>
>>25600583
>Geocaching /ˈdʒiːoʊˌkæʃJŋ/ is an outdoor recreational activity, in which participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS)
>Global
>Globe
>Earth
>Geo
you're not very bright
>>
File: youareafag.jpg (30 KB, 364x285) Image search: [Google]
youareafag.jpg
30 KB, 364x285
>>25600583
>>
>>25600587
>Where the fuck do you think the root for Geocaching comes from? Geography? GPS?

Obviously geo, but I'm saying that the coincidence of GO to geo has more to do with geocaching than with some crackpot theory of connecting to Sun/Moon.
>>
File: 1457984196708.png (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1457984196708.png
3 KB, 160x160
>>25600604

So, you DO agree with the point made?

What the fuck are you even trying to prove?

How is the PLANET EARTH not connected to the Sun and it's own mother fucking MOON
>>
>>25600607

Because you're jumping to a conclusion with circumstantial evidence. Yes, "geo" = Earth. But that doesn't mean that GO is connected somehow to the Sun/Moon games.

I was never arguing that G-O doesn't sound like geo, or that geo doesn't mean Earth. I was saying that it's absolutely moronic to assume (based on a pronunciation of GO that isn't used by Nintendo/Gamefreak) that the games are somehow connected.
>>
>>25600604
>>25600607
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/news-from-the-pokemon-go-announcement/

>Of course, at the same time, I'm also thinking up ways that this project might connect with the next entry in the main series Pokémon games
>>
File: illegal.png (63 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
illegal.png
63 KB, 250x250
if caught out of your region, it will be a Grass / Alien
>>
>>25600441
From what I know Pokemon that came from space were Deoxys, Kyurem, Clefairy, Zekrom, Reshiram and Rayquaza. Perhaps these Pokemon will debut in Pokemon Sun and Moon. In my opinion :^P
>>
>>25600441
Notice the exact same warm/cold color scheme shared with every game
>>
>>25600441
>Like B2W2 being Game Freak's first sequels, Sun/Moon will be the first official prequels.
Gen II is already the first sequels.
As for the rest, tldr.
>>
File: Deoxys.png (28 KB, 505x341) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys.png
28 KB, 505x341
>>25600441
>The meteorite from space in Gen V is a direct hint at the legendary Pokemon for Sun/Moon.
This is where you stopped trying
>>
>>25600441
>Sun/Moon are going to take place forty years before Red/Blue
That's just stupid
>Like B2W2 being Game Freak's first sequels, Sun/Moon will be the first official prequels. Notice the exact same Orange/Blue color scheme is the shared with B2W2.
The original colour scheme was Green and Red, not Orange and Blue.
>Your rival is young Sam Oak, and the events of Sun/Moon lead into what will become GenWun. This also ties in with Magearna, whom is based off the antique PokeBall as seen in M04
The anime is non-canon
>The meteorite from space in Gen V is a direct hint at the legendary Pokemon for Sun/Moon
Or maybe it's just a fucking meteorite
>The mask of the ancient tribe looks like the unknown artifact from Gen VI and is from the same region
Looks nothing like it
>It belongs to the indigenous ancient tribe of Gen VII's region, who are also the enemy team trying to harness/manipulate the powers of the sun/moon.
See above
>Pokemon GO is going to tie in with Sun/Moon in a big way. Pokemon GO stands for "G-O," as in Geo, the Earth. Sun/Moon/Earth.
Well, no. It's GO as in the word "Go" as a reference to the action of moving as it requires you to move around to be able to do so.
>>
>>25600583
Geosynchronous Orbit, bright guy
>>
>>25603805
>The original colour scheme was Green and Red, not Orange and Blue.
What the fuck are you talking about? He's comparing the Orange and Blue of the Sun/Moon logos to the Orange and Blue of B2W2
>The anime is non-canon
Implying the games havent borrowed ideas from the anime absolutely ever
>Looks nothing like it
Lol now you're not even trying
>>
>>25601082
ayy lmao
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.