[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism incoming: I decided to make a team based on my three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: calico.jpg (2 MB, 1748x1848) Image search: [Google]
calico.jpg
2 MB, 1748x1848
Autism incoming:

I decided to make a team based on my three cats. Probably as eeveelutions cause why the fuck not.
Got a dark grey tabby with darker grey stripes, and a soft brown underbelly. He is the quietest and oldest of the three and tends to watch over the other two and clean them. He likes to be alone and is slightly bigger and bulkier than the others. He is going to be my Umbreon.

Second cat is a tabby, little longer and skinnier but also dark almost black fur with weird silver markings on his back. Along the middle of his back is a clear design of a fucking sword, no joke. He is pretty quick and very cuddly. He likes to explore the bushes and trees outside and because of that and his cool sword marking I figured he could be Leafeon.

My third cat is pretty much pic related, just a slightly different face and a little more white on the back. She likes to talk a lot by meowing at me, often to have me throw some bottle caps she likes to chase and fetch back to me. She has the softest and longest fur of the three. Her orange hue and fluff make me think Flareon but I'm not quite sure. What should my choice be for this cat?

TL;DR: My autsim wants to pick a good eeveelution for a cat similar to pic related, opinions?
>>
>>25599811
Flareon
>>
>>25599811
that sounds like a fun idea actually. i can make a team with my cat and my gecko!
>keckleon or heliolisk
>>
Flareon or jolteon
>>
Flareon @ Toxic Orb
Guts
Jolly
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
-Quick Attack
-Flame Charge

How is that for a set?
Or is Flash Fire just better in every way?
>>
>>25599811
That's a nice cat.
>>
>>25599811
>only 3 pokemon
>must be a gym leader
>>
>>25600261
Well I will have more pokemon but I wanted the basis to be around the three of them.
Any teammate suggestions?

>>25600221
Calico cats have amazing coats and are so soft
>>
>>25599811
That actually sounds like some normie shit, like an old woman playing pokemon for the first time.
>>
>>25599811
Dennis is that you?
>>
>>25599811
I think it should be either a jolteon or flareon.
>>
>>25599811
Arcanine.
>>
>cats
>eeveelutions

Anon, I...
>>
>>25603950
So they're dogs?
>>
>>25603950
Yea I know..
But I wanted them having the same stats and other pokemon don't seem to fit as well.
>>
>>25603950
They are mostly cats as rappresentatives, followed by foxes, are you stupid?
>>
>>25599811
Can you post a pic of the cat with the sword please?

Also why not espeon
>>
File: sword on back.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
sword on back.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
>>25604701
Took me awhile to get one where he wasn't running around. This one is the clearest so far
>>
>>25604785
Tbh I did not believe you
But damn that is fucking cool

Also Leafeon is my favourite Eeveelution
>>
>>25604823
Yea I didn't even notice til he was about 4 months old. He has a pretty feisty personality when he is not sleepy.
And Leafeon is cool. Only ever used one in BW2 but it was amazing at the time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.