[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldja look at that damn dog with the moon in the background
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: zmoon.jpg (251 KB, 771x1200) Image search: [Google]
zmoon.jpg
251 KB, 771x1200
Wouldja look at that damn dog with the moon in the background

Coincidence? I dont think so
>Cores using sun's energy
>Thousand Arrows (rays of Sun)
>Thousand Waves (tidal waves affected by Moon)
>Dog having a significant artwork with Moon
>Perect Zygarde having Orange and Light Blue spots on its chest

:^)
>>
Is Zygardog getting its own card?
>>
We sure are thirsty for info, huh
>>
>>25599741
Yep, all of them Perfect Zygarde, core, 10% and 50%. Not sure about cells. You can find Perfect and Core cards already on the internet but we havent seen 10% nor 50% yet (bar this image here)
>>
>>25599704
I know this topic is about Zygarde, but can we just talk about how Mega Alakazam looks really constipated for a moment?

Anyways constipation aside, it amazes me that so many think that Zygarde's forms won't be included in the games, they have never made a form for a legendary and then never included it in the main series games, so why would they start now with Zygarde? It may not be the major focus of Sun and Moon but they could still include it through a subplot in the post game or just introduce the forms in Sun and Moon in general.

A lot of people believe that we could go back to Kalos in the post game similar to how we went to Kanto in Gen 2, so if that is a possibility we could see a sub plot focused on Zygarde, maybe in a Delta Episode style way.
>>
Snakes like sun
Wolfs like moon
>>
File: 1457988985098.jpg (126 KB, 800x1032) Image search: [Google]
1457988985098.jpg
126 KB, 800x1032
>>25599704
>>Thousand Arrows (rays of Sun)
>>Thousand Waves (tidal waves affected by Moon)
>mfw I didn't notice this before
>>
>High foretells that as part of the events of Ragnarök, after Fenrir's son Sköll has swallowed the sun and his other son Hati Hróðvitnisson has swallowed the moon, the stars will disappear from the sky. The earth will shake violently, trees will be uprooted
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 600x800
>>25599752
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 600x800
>>25606099
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.