[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did I miss something, or doesn't this kind of confirm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: gaydigimonshit.png (595 KB, 1425x777) Image search: [Google]
gaydigimonshit.png
595 KB, 1425x777
So did I miss something, or doesn't this kind of confirm the whole "Pokemon trainer fusions" thing people were going crazy about with SuMo?
>>
Eh... no

It explains why you can control directly your Pokémon in Pokken.
>>
>>25599703
But...anon.
There are diamonds that look exactly like the diamonds in SuMo all over Pokken.
We have this battle AR that has a "synergy stone" in it, that, in the opening of the game, shows that you have a direct sight of what your pokemon is seeing, and gives you direct control over them.
Pokemon Burst was the official manga where pokemon and trainers fuse together using diamond-like objects. In Pokken, your "burst" gauge increases due to the "synergy" you have with your pokemon, using these stones.
>>
>>25599697
Spinoffs have nothing to do with the main games.
>>
>>25599919
Manaphy egg in Ranger.
>>
>>25599919
>manaphy
>jirachi
>stadium
>colosseum
Do I need to say more?
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 712x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 712x212
>SuMo
Fuck you, this seriously needs to stop.
>>
>>25599714
That sounds eerily similar to the Ash Greninja bullshit in the anime.
>>
>>25599714
>diamonds in SuMo

you mean the currently meaningless rhomboid shapes that are only part of the japanese logos for sun and moon since we know nothing else about it?
>>
>>25599929
>>25599934
Connectivity doesn't mean its canon.
Need I say more?
>>
>>25599697
Ah, the ones from the village don't have headsets
>>
>>25601242
Then the main serie isnt canon too?
>>
>>25599947
Accept it anon, people love to say SuMo.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (133 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
133 KB, 564x428
>>25599947

Do you prefer S&M?
>>
>>25599947
Just you m8

Its already happening
>>
We Reburst now motherfuckers.
>>
>>25602671
I prefer to call them "Moonsoon"
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (21 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
21 KB, 576x432
>>25602673
>>
>>25602887
"Sunever" would be more accurate at this rate
>>
>>25599947
nip syllable abbreviations are becoming popular in the west, you'll have to deal with it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.