[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else forgotten that this exists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: floette.jpg (18 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
floette.jpg
18 KB, 500x317
Anyone else forgotten that this exists?
>>
File: 1280519350219.jpg (44 KB, 252x159) Image search: [Google]
1280519350219.jpg
44 KB, 252x159
>>25599405
>entire plot of game centers around a guy losing a recolor of a shitmon that you find in one of the starting routes
>>
>>25599426
Anon, sweetie, when you JUST boil it down to 'simply a recolor of a mon you find in a starting route', of course you can make it sound banal

What you refuse to understand, however, is that AZ and this Floette originally had a bond and were best friends. It doesn't matter the type of Pokemon.

But, seeing as how you are only capable of thinking about this in such a limited fashion, it only stands to reason that you would never understand. It's a pity.
>>
nobody gives a shit about this thing anymore
>>
>>25599426
>>25599447
>Discovering Mega Evolution
>Evil team with shit taste in fashion attempting retarded goals
>Ultimate weapon powered by legendaries with zero build up
>9ft character with weak backstory and plot points

Yeah pretty much all I got out of the story
>>
>>25599472
>with shit taste in fashion
GTFO
>>
>>25599426
AZ was an autistic loser who befriended a Floette because he had no one. Why that thing isnt a Florges is the biggest mystery in the game.
>>
>>25599447
>Being this condencending while calling people sweetie
I know you're being ironic, but its like its 2002 and I'm on Gaia all over again and its awful
>>
>>25599500
He probably didn't have a shiny stone
>>
File: Brendan-Fraser-magic-clap.gif (2 MB, 316x264) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Fraser-magic-clap.gif
2 MB, 316x264
>>25599492
>Actually liking the Chimchar shit hairstyle
>>
>>25599513
>Shiny stone
Stone evolutions are shit they need to be retconned.
>>
I have a shiny one
>>
>>25599426
Bayme "Shitmon" but looks cute, so i think this tall guy uses Floette for Pokemon Amie
>>
>>25599583
Honestly this should have been the regular palette for the line, they look so much better in pink
>>
Maybe you were never meant to obtain it. Perhaps Az was just supposed to use it in a post-game rematch that got scrapped. Or hell, maybe they were originally planning to have Az challenge you after Floette returned instead of before.
>>
>>25600014
You posed an answer to a question that wan't asked yet
>>
>>25600014
The fact it has its own signature move and a shiny would imply otherwise. I highly doubt they'd give those to a Pokemon you are only meant to battle and never capture.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.