[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember to thank Ultraseven, /vp/, for giving Tajiri for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x360
Remember to thank Ultraseven, /vp/, for giving Tajiri for the inspiration for Pokemon through the use of Capsule Monsters.

Thank the original trainer, everyone.
>>
File: Miclas_neo.png (105 KB, 298x384) Image search: [Google]
Miclas_neo.png
105 KB, 298x384
Ultras in general are pretty hype
>>
>>25596511

Fuck you and fuck your shitty childrens show. I ain't thanking nobody.
>>
>>25596511
He also created Chi Chi and Cutter Kirby.
>>
>>25596554
>shitty children's show
You realize what board you're posting in, right?
>>25596559
Yes, ChiChi's helmet takes direct influence from Ultraseven
>>
>>25596804
>The Pokemon games are rated E for EVERYONE
C'mon anon.
>>
File: chichiloli4.jpg (351 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
chichiloli4.jpg
351 KB, 800x1000
I dunno about you guys but I'm not evolving my Chichi
>>
>>25596511
funny Pokemon sprang from a small gimmick the show used so infrequently and I don't think got any use in other Ultra shows.
>>
>>25597215
I don't think Seven's capsule monsters ever got a win in the show. He usually used them as decoys when he couldn't transform and shit.
>>
>>25597215
They brought them back in Ultraman Mebius, but they were retooled and called "Maquette" monsters
http://youtu.be/I0lnL0FpwcY
>>
File: 1457477276348.gif (690 KB, 139x200) Image search: [Google]
1457477276348.gif
690 KB, 139x200
>>25596554
>using 'shitty childrens show' on a POKETTO MONSUTA BOARD
>>
>>25597215
they sorta brought it back in later shows, I think the Ultraman alumni movie had a monster summoner.

Also Ginga and Ginga S had a gokaiger-esque collect em all summons

I haven't watched X yet so I wouldn't know if it has that gimmick
>>
SEBUUUUUN
SEBUUUN
SEBUUUUUUUUUN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iqXAVgPeo
>>
WANNA TAKE YOU BABY TAKE ME HIGHA
>>
So PokeToku?
>>
>>25598264
Op here, I got all the time in the world for anyone who fux with Tiga
>>
>>25598355
>implying I don't think Tiga is the shit

I gotta keep watching it though, not even at ep 10 if I recall
>>
>>25598364
Nigga....get to the third to last episode... I just got one thing to say: Teamup
>>
But when you get down to it, Pokemon is just MegaTen with animals instead of demons.
And MegaTen got its idea from Ghostbusters.
>>
>>25599105
That capsules are pretty blatantly from Ultraseven.
I think there's even been interviews directly stating it.
>>
I'm sure I've seen an old ultraman monster that resembles Nidoking/Rhydon/Khangaskan a lot.
>>
>>25599421
Do you mean Baragon? He's a Toho monster actually.
>>
>>25596511
どもありがとうウルトラセバン!
>>
>>25598381
Soon, soon. I'm watching G Gundam at a snail's pace right now but once that show is done it's back to Tiga
>>
A lot of the mons have homage to Godzilla, particularly the cries.

And then of course, Toho distributes the movies up to this day.

>>25596511
I still that's his shitty attack. It looks crappier compared to Ultraman's Specium Ray, his best attack is the razor fin.
>>
>>25599708
You mean the Eye Slugger? The Heisei Ultra movies make all kinds of shenanigans happen with it
>>
>>25600153
yeah that

has he tried using it with conjunction to his Ultra Beam variant?

also speaking of SEBBUN wasn't there a 90's Ultraseven too
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.