[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One last TPP thread, final battle is imminent For those who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: bird jesus.jpg (210 KB, 680x1278) Image search: [Google]
bird jesus.jpg
210 KB, 680x1278
One last TPP thread, final battle is imminent

For those who missed it
>caught all 251
>beat the E4 rematch on our first try after catching them
>Abe (Anniversary Red's trainer) at the top of Mt. Silver with respective team
>beating him opens wall to new dungeon, unknown what's at the end (probably OG Red's team)

Get hype.
>>
>>25596439
what game are they playing right now?
>>
>>25596545
Anniversary Crystal, it's a Crystal ROMhack that added a ton of extra content like rematches, extra bosses (most based on TPP teams), new dungeons, etc. The hack should be released as soon as they get through the dungeon and beat the boss at the end.
>>
>>25596439
Can you give some more info on how/where they're going to put up the ROMhack when it's finished?
>>
File: Screenshot_61.png (183 KB, 578x303) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_61.png
183 KB, 578x303
eh
>>
File: Pokémon TPP Red_01.png (4 KB, 160x144) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon TPP Red_01.png
4 KB, 160x144
>>25596568
They'll probably just put a DL link on leddit or some other site like they did with Anniversary Red.
>>
>>25596439
>team's pokemon have pretty good movesets
>caught all 251
how?
>>
>>25596656
They abused democracy. To be fair like half the Legendaries were caught in anarchy, and the hackers who made the game made the terrible design choice of a couple dungeons being deliberately near-impossible without going into demo, like a gigantic hill at the Mew dungeon. I'm not particularly happy with it but at least they didn't gone into demo for the E4 rematch or Mt. Silver.
>>
Why the hell is all this scrolling and flashing shit taking up two thirds of the screen? This is completely unwatchable.
>>
>>25596566
Is Mareep available? That was one of the things I hated about Crystal was no Mareep.
>>
>>25596776
All 251 are available in this hack.
>>
>people cared after the first game
>>
>>25596796
>People cared after the third day of the first game, when anything that was interesting about it was swallowed by ridiculous overdone memes and "lore" shit.

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: Anniversary Crystal ABE.png (711 KB, 569x513) Image search: [Google]
Anniversary Crystal ABE.png
711 KB, 569x513
For the record, we apparently also fought the original TPP Red on Route 28, I had missed that, so I'm not at all sure who could be at the end of this new dungeon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w45Zekn0Ixk
TPP Red fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttmt6R7TztA
TPP Anniversary Red fight
>>
>>25596886
OH SHIT THE FINAL BOSS IS PROFESSOR ELM

That's kind of underwhelming but it makes sense since the final boss of AR was Prof. Oak.
>>
All the people naming the nicknames for pokemon they caught?
Makes me feel like I missed out
I bet it was full of select or start spamming though, so maybe not.
>>
So the run's over, not sure how long it'll take to get the ROM, I'd figure it'd be immediately.

>>25597137
It was full of that, yes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.