[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can we all agree that Gian's channel is nothing but clickbait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: clickbait.png (1 MB, 2760x1232) Image search: [Google]
clickbait.png
1 MB, 2760x1232
So can we all agree that Gian's channel is nothing but clickbait shit?
>>
Literally Jinx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qHUEqiEXU
>>
When has he not been
>>
Yesterday he uploaded a video with him saying that the release dates were confimed and then just showed a japanese trailer for S&M. A 20 minute one at that
>>
>>25593537
I wouldn't even call that a trailer for Sun and Moon desu, it was just the intros for previous games with the ending being that sun and moon was coming holiday 2016, something we already knew.
>>
File: release_date_.png (114 KB, 480x736) Image search: [Google]
release_date_.png
114 KB, 480x736
>>25593537
>>
>poketuber(?)
There's your problem
>>
>>25594035
That's fake, we know the games are coming in December at this point since so many official trailers have the release window as "Winter 2016".
>>
>>25593514
He spent 12 minutes talking about that fake Water bird starter and another 12 talking about the Charona Dex fake leak, after both had been proven fake already. It should have been obvious to him that the Charona Dex was fake considering all you needed to do is look at it once and realize Magearna isn't on it at all, but instead he recorded a 12 minute video about it without doing research beforehand. You can say what you want about a lot of PokeTubers, but at least they do their research before making a video on something, unlike Gian.
>>
>>25594187
>December
Late November is ideal for maximizing holiday sales.
>>
That fake leak is my birthday. Sad it isn't real.
>>
File: image.png (227 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227 KB, 640x1136
>>25594035
F12
I can do the same thing
>>
>>25594233
Exactly, plus the fact that he reuploaded an entire trailer off of the japanese pokemon channel without giving any commentary whatsoever. I hope he gets striked
>>
File: kek.png (38 KB, 760x326) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
38 KB, 760x326
>>
>>25594187
Winter and Holiday are two different things
>>
>>25597623
>implying that is a new thing to do in 2016
Faggotrons like that dinkhole have been doing that for a long time.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.