[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you planning to stay away from vp for the following months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (137 KB, 708x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137 KB, 708x720
Are you planning to stay away from vp for the following months to avoid spoilers and go full blind on Sun and Moon?
>>
>>25591198
I am, as soon as we have undoubtable confirmation of the major details (new region, protags, etc.)

I don't want to go in with doubt, but I do want to go in fresh.
>>
>>25591198
No. I love spoilers and dislike anti-spoilers.
>>
>going into a pokemon game without prior knowledge

What am I, some kind of mug?
>>
Remember.
>>
I only avoid spoilers involving the story.
>>
>>25591256
Seems like it would be a bit difficult to do that since new stuff will be posted just about every site related to vidya stuff
>>
>>25591198
Nope, i wanna know if the game im buying is good shit or bad shit
>>
>>25591198
I'd like to avoid most of the spoilers but I do at least want to see what the starters and their evos look like so I can pick the one I like best.
>>
I will leave when the leaks become a waterfall. So a week or 2 before release.
>>
>>25591332
This. And maybe a few other pokemon
>>
I honestly really really want to. The experience of discovering games for the first time is fucking magical.
The problem is I love you guys too much.
>>
>>25591299
Managed fine for gen 6.
>>
>>25591354
Totes on that. Also, I just want to see some of the first leaked pokemons. After that I'll turn blind to not completely spoil myself.
>>
>>25591198
I stop looking at spoilers 2-3 weeks before release.

Thats when important things are leaked.

I did that with ORAS so I got really fucking hyped at the end when it showed the beginning of Delta Episode. Right when the Rayquaza theme started to play.
>>
>>25591372
I love you too anon.
>>
I always say this but curiosity gets the best of me, plus the drama that appears here is the best
>>
>>25591198
I did it for XY
Dropped out before Mega evolution and fairy type were officially confirmed.
Damn it felt good knowing nothing.
>>
>>25591198
I'm considering it, after we ha e a set release date. I'm not one who shits on ORAS being awful, I did enjoy it, but I think we all would've loved it so much more if they didn't spoil everything through CoroCoro before the game released. I hadn't played a Pokemon game blind since Platinum, and I enjoyed thegames much me back then.

In conclusion, for everyone, avoiding leaks will mak the game a lot more enjoyable. I'm not sure why /vp/ is so pumped for SM when we all know /vp/ will hate it's guts just like XY/ORAS after release. Do yourself a favor and avoid leaks if you're one of these guys, and actually want to enjoy the games again.
>>
>>25591783
>full of typos
My apologies, I'm on iShit mobile
>>
I just wanna know the starters and then I'll leave. I think I can do it. I went in about half blind to gen 5 and it was pretty great. I think I can do it. Shouldn't be too hard.
>>
The only thing I want to know is how many new pokémon they're adding and if they're going to heavily link it to gen 6 because they're the major deciding factors in whether or not I'll get it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.