[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves are in the data for X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves are in the data for X and Y and ORAS
>Literally no way for any pokemon to get them
>Already starting on next gen

WTF?
>>
>>25590867
Sun & Moon are the Johto to X & Y's Kanto.
>>
There'll be an event by the end of the year. They'll show it in the anime and then distribute a Zygarde with them. Not that hard to deduce.
>>
>>25590879
That would still be a new generation, dumbass.
>>
>>25590880
Here's hoping you're right anon.
>>
>>25590880
So much this
>>
What are Event Pokemon with Event Moves?
>>
>>25590890
Where the fuck did I say it wasn't? Fuck off with your seeing shit that isn't there. You'll be able to go back to Kalos, which was the point.
>>
>>25590880
It'll be either this, or the chance that SM will be at the very least trade compatible with XY/ORAS, the same way GSC was to RGBY. I really do believe there's a good likelihood that SM will tie up the loose ends to XY, whether it be postgame or tied into the main plot.

Also, AZ's Eternal Floette and her signature move, Light of Ruin. Either she'll be in. SM, or if they announce her as another star for the next movie, she'll be distro'd in July since Volcanion distro starts next month as the pre-booking prize
>>
>>25590880
>They'll show it in the anime and then distribute a Zygarde with them
These fags are this out of touch with reality.
>>
>>25590879
It's so obvious that's what they're gonna do. If this happens we get a new gen and we get to revisit and finish Kalos meaning everyone gets what they want. But still all these faggots want to bring up arguments about "muh gen 6.5" and that gen 6 is gonna be left with all those plotholes and we'll have a whole new game
>>
>>25590867
>>Already starting on next gen
>implying
>>
>>25590880
Sun & Moon comes out before the end of the year so the anime would supposedly be done by then to start Sun & Moon.
>>
>>25590867
>Arceus event.
>Never used
WTfug?
>>
Sumo is gen 6. They just realized that they'd make more money if they call it sun and moon instead of xy2
>>
>>25590867
It wouldn't be the first time they left things unused. No suprise really.

Expect to see them eventually. Just possibly not this gen.
>>
>>25591403
No, SuMo is gen 7. New pokes = new gen. (And no, forms and megas don't count, they don't have separate dex entries.)
>>
>>25591417
New compatibility and mechanics = new gen. This is how it's been for the past 20 years. ORAS added new megas mid-gen that weren't in XY so they can add new Pokemon that weren't in XY and keep it the same gen if none of the mechanics are different.

I don't get why everyone is jumping on "WAAAH GEN 6 IS BEING ABANDONED WTF GAMEFREAK" when they're still advertising the fuck out of Zygarde and the ORAS game data had room for exactly two more gen 6 games. More people should have expected they weren't going to do a Z version.
>>
>>25590879
Hoping for this
>>
>>25590890
>I can't read
>>
>>25590879
i fucking hope this is the case
that way gen 6.5 fags and gen 7 fags are happy
>>
>thousand leaks
>thousand shits
>thousand retards in this board

I feel this game gonna be the best ever. And I enjoy looking at hyped fags
>>
File: 1442322720299.png (109 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
1442322720299.png
109 KB, 720x534
>>25591471
While they could do this, I'm guessing >>25590879 is right.
They have never introduced a new Pokemon into the game series midway through a generation.
On top of top of that they highlighted all of the games that ushered in the new gens, none of their 3rd games.
This is gen 7 and its weird that so many people are upset that gen 6 is getting left behind. It's gamefreak, they specialize in letting people down. They've incorperated so much into the games that has gone unused: Arceus event, no Hoopa event, unused areas and so much more in X and Y. Not to mention all of the features they've introduced and subsequently taken out - the latest of which is going to be trainer customization.
Gen 7 is here whether or not autists are willing to accept it. Everyone just needs to be prepared for GF to go full retard and take out something basic like Amie or Running Shoes.
>>
File: 30782435.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
30782435.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>25590867
>It'll be done via event
>have to actually go in a store and splash spaghetti
>>
Maybe they'll distribute one and once you send it to Sun Moon it will unlock the Perfect Zygarde
>>
>>25591785
>They have never introduced a new Pokemon into the game series midway through a generation.

Until ORAS they never put new moves, abilities, items, and forme changes that couldn't battle with previous entries midway through a generation either. I wouldn't put it past them at this point.
>>
>>25592095
True.
At least we can agree on this: GameFreak does as it pleases despite what fans want. And they enjoy mixing up the games in every way but the way it should be: swapping out the flavors of the series instead of overhauling the core.
>>
I still cant believe GF would justignore Zygarde especailly since ist everywhere else except the games and as we know no main game was released since Zygarde forms were revealed. Thats why we cant say Zygarde was ignored untill we see whats inside Sun and Moon
>>
>>25592203
>Zygarde ignored by GF
>TPC is putting Zygarde everywhere as GF would most likely want it
>>
>>25592258
What makes you say that?
Zygarde is essentially ignored in X/Y
>>
>>25592310
True in XY just like Rayquaza was ignored in RS, Giratina in DP and Kyurem in BW. Im sure Zygarde will have a role (maybe even big one) in SM
>>
>>25592333
Fair enough. That'd be nice. Nice tri-trips btw.
>>
File: 1442616273180.png (820 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1442616273180.png
820 KB, 800x800
How is Thousand Waves even useful?
>>
>>25590880
Or the movie.
>>
>>25591471
New megas are not new pokemon.
New pokemon means a new dex number. Megas have the same dex number as their regular form, they are not new pokemon.
>>
>>25591471
So where were all the people saying new mechanics = new gen for the last 18 years?

OH WAIT. There fucking weren't any. Gr8 b8 m8, but people with brains know gens are separated by new pokes/dex entries.
>>
>>25592503
Momentum stuff. Catch someone on the switch, trap them, then switch to a counter.
>>
>>25591126
>SM will be at the very least trade compatible with XY/ORAS,
Oh yeah, how about not so they can keep pushing the bank?
>>
File: vp.png (227 KB, 1809x481) Image search: [Google]
vp.png
227 KB, 1809x481
>>25590867
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.