[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really fucking hate this gopher. It takes no skill to use,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Excrement drill.png (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Excrement drill.png
48 KB, 250x250
I really fucking hate this gopher. It takes no skill to use, all you have to do is switch it in and your problems are over. Why is this allowed? The retards at Smogon ban Swagger but they don't ban a gopher with two immunities that instantly shits on your careful hazard placement whenever it switches in? The fuck is that?

The design is shit too, it's literally just a gopher that was abducted by GF, who then glued some drills on it and called it a day. If you like it, well, you can go shove a grenade up your ass. The explosion will deal no damage to this gopher.

No seriously, FUCK THIS GOPHER! And fuck whoever uses it too. It's not original. It's not fun. It's not your favorite. It's pure cancer that you use for easy wins, you shameless autistic faggots.

Fuck you.
>>
I don't play competitive whatsoever and this thing was instant bro-status on my first black playthrough. It's everything I had wished dugtrio was and then some.
>>
>>25590814
It's a mole, you mole
>>
>>25590800
1. They already banned Exca.
2. Why are you picking on it of all things to post your ebin pasta about?
>>
>>25590800
This motherfucker should get bullet punch
>>
Ohh ty for remembering me about this mole, i gonna but him into my team and play multiplayer.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1032x1032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1032x1032
>>25590800
I really fucking hate this Kangaroo (& Knuckles). It takes no skill to use, all you have to do is use Power-Up Punch and your problems are over. Why is this allowed? The retards at Smogon ban Swagger but they don't ban a Kangaroo (& Knuckles) that hits twice and instantly shits on your team whenever it uses Power-Up Punch? The fuck is that?

The design is shit too, it's literally just a Kangaroo (& Kunckles) that was abducted by GF, who then glued some plates on them and called it a day. If you like it, well, you can go shove a grenade up your ass. The explosion will deal no damage to this Kangaroo (& Knuckles).

No seriously, FUCK THIS KANGAROO! (& KNUCKLES!!) And fuck whoever uses it too. It's not original. It's not fun. It's not your favorite. It's pure cancer that you use for easy wins, you shameless autistic faggots.

Fuck you.
>>
It is really frail with a weird speed tier. So many pokemon can switch into it and ohko it, most notably landerus which is on just about every team. Without permanent sand storms its just not that impressive except cleaning up slower bulky fairies.
>>
>>25594165
This.
If you can get it set up, it's amazing (which takes skill to do.)
If you can't, then it's dead in the water. Not to mention all you have to do is switch into any bird (namely talonflame) to shut out the use of one or two of its moves.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1362x1490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1362x1490
>>25590800
>>25593574
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
Fuck off. Excadrill's design is top tier.

It does deserve a massive nerf however.
>>
>>25594225
these are cool
>>
Would a +2 mold breaker excadrill deal double damage to an Unaware Clefable?
>>
>>25590862
>nostalgia
GOD FUCKING DAMN SHUT FUCK
>>
>>25594225
yo-kai are supposed to be wacky and odd looking, you cant compare them with pokemon in that way
>>
>>25594225
I like Yokai.
Save for the stupid hight amount of recolors
>>
>>25594401
yes
>>
>yfw this little faggot gets a ground type priority move next generation
>>
>>25594225
These are fun, and almost half of them are just traditional Japanese monsters.
>>
>>25594225
>Shitting on Yo-Kai Watch designs
Once again people fail to understand. It's a shame.
>>
>>25594481
That's cool thanks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.