[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who will die before Sun and Moon are released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11
File: tfhq6.jpg (190 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tfhq6.jpg
190 KB, 600x400
>there are people who will die before Sun and Moon are released
>there are people who will die before our first news about the game
>a person who died before the above might be reading this at the same time you are
>we will never know who they are because it's an anonymous image board
ITT: we throw a funeral for the hypothetical dead anons
>>
RIP may you find happiness in waifu heaven.
>>
>>25589047
I'm going to sleep now, I'll see you all in the morning
>>
>>25589047
>throw a funeral
I'm throwing a funeral! :D
>>
>>25589066
I'm throwing you out of this funeral
>>
File: 1419041682151.png (73 KB, 520x426) Image search: [Google]
1419041682151.png
73 KB, 520x426
>there are people who died waiting for Z to be announced
>their souls will never be at peace

Thanks Gamfreak.
>>
>>25589081
Pls no
>>
>>25589047
They'll be fine.
>>
>>25589047
My cousin died a few days before sun and moon were announced. When I say died, I mean he was effectively on life support for a week before going completely unresponsive and getting his organs harvested since he was a organ donor.
He had Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, and died at 20. Last game he played was alpha sapphire, which was in his ds when his mom went to collect his belongings from the hospital room before she left the hospital.

True story.
http://missoulian.com/news/local/obituaries/wesley-dakota-cross/article_49d092bd-2d84-5d77-acdf-6a3ba4b34050.html
Don't let the article fool you though, he was an asshole to everyone since he knew he was going to die young.
>>
I lost my older brother last year. He wasn't really into pokemon anymore, but he sure was during the early gens. I've been big into Pokemon since the very beginning, but only because of him. In an ancient time with no internet, he was my only source for everything related to pokemon, since he was the one with the social life, and he got me into it in the first place.
Since he was bedridden I wanted to get him a 3DS to get him into pokemon again so he could pass the time, but you know how that went.
>>
Id sure hate to be the one who dies while reading th
>>
>>25589047
It gets worse

There are people who will die having ORAS or XY as their last games.

Man I wish Gen VI didn't exist. I hope Sun/Moon are better
>>
>>25589188
I hope you have good luck. Because it'd be ironic if that person were you

>>25589128
>>25589156
aw jeez those are serious feels
>>
>>25589047
To all Anons out there.

Live. Live because there are people who you've never met, who have probably rarely if ever directly replied to you on this board, that care about you. Because goddammit, each and every one of you makes this board what it is, and even the shittiest of you deserve to play S&M.

So fight and win. Live to see Gen VII, whether it's good or bad.
>>
>>25589208
What a faggot. :^)
>>
>>25589303
you're next for the funeral speech though. Make it good
>>
>>25589303
Yep, I'm OP levels of faggotry.
>>
>>25589188
>hurr I didn't like them NOBODY ELSE DOES :DDDDDDDDD

>>25589208
What a stupid faggot. I'm going to fight to keep living just to see what might be the next generation of Pokemon? You think people's lives are that sad and autistic that they base their reason to keep living off some shitty videogames?

God fucking damn I want to delete reddit and all of its users out of existence.
>>
>>25589348
it's okay anon. Funerals are meant to let emotions out, yours just happens to be an angery release. I miss the dead anons too but life will move on
>>
>>25589366
You know what autism is, right? Misinterpreting the emotions of others and all that. If you seriously think I'm angry then you should seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>25589348
Video games really are the best reason to live though, what do you want to fucking reproduce and ruin the world more?
>>
>>25589378
If you tell someone to kill themselves out of any feeling but anger you should seek help
>>
>>25589123
>Theyll be fine

ftfy
>>
Anon was not there when Serebii confirmed a leak he would have otherwise called "fake" and/or "gay." Though Anon was taken from us before his time, I find comfort, and I hope you all do too, in the fact that regardless of Anon's status as an OP, he was still, undoubtedly a faggot.
>>
>>25589562
Have you just started browsing 4chan today?
>>
>>25589047
Sorry you never lived to see your favorite pokemon get a mega. Look he is OU now too. Maybe you could have won together.
>>
>>25589047
2 things we need in sun and moon
1. Hat removal (honestly, nobody wears one). Plathora of hairstyles would be better, no homo.
2. Nidorina and Nidoqueen can breed. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>25590686
high five on nidorina and nidoqueen, bro. i also hope nidoqueen gets her shiny form fixed, but i doubt it'd happen.
>>
This thread is mostly depressing buuut...

>>25589091
I'm okay with this, they deserved it.
>>
>>25589128

Your cousin was an ugly fat fuck, so not much was lost
>>
>>25589378
What do some autists scream? Even if they can't speak, surely they understand it's the most ineffective way to communicate. I don't understand someone screaming, "aahhm...uurrrduuur...ahhh..(spitting noises)." I work with retards and people with down's syndrome who can hold conversations.
>>
>>25590724
I pitty him. If my memorial mentions video games at all... My life was a waste (but fuck! I don't want everyone to know!)
>>
File: raining.png (313 KB, 684x938) Image search: [Google]
raining.png
313 KB, 684x938
To the Anons who have passed or will pass before the next games,

You may not have been able to catch 'em all in the end. But your spirit will live on through your fellow /tr/ainers. We will carry your will forward, the will to be a Pokemon Master, and our individual victories will be shared through our mutual love of this game that binds us together.

Leave Gen 7 onwards to us, dear Anons. You have a much greater region to explore now, and someday we will meet you there.
>>
>>25590753
AND this thread just went full cringe
>>
>>25590753
>not catching them all
>implying they wouldn't be banned for life
>implying they haven't been banned FROM life for being loser faggots

kek
>>
>>25589047
My worst fear is dying before the Pokémon series dies.
>>
I remember one guy on /vp/ saying that he wouldn't be able to play X/Y when it came out because he had cancer.
>>
>>25591047
That Sucks because gen 6 was so much better than gen 5. Idk about you guys but my trainer was as cute as a button in xy
>>
>>25591134
Fuck yeah. I loved my trainer. I don't get these fagots that trash customization. Fucking Nintendrones supporting its removal from ORAS. If Nintendo isn't paying you to be a cuck, don't take it like a bitch. Trainer customization was the great! You don't have to use it but if you'd like to project yourself or waifu/husbando onto your character it makes the game so much more enjoyable. Fuck.
>>
>you have to live so you can play the same rehashed shit over and over again

lol
>>
File: 1449618181475.png (114 KB, 368x298) Image search: [Google]
1449618181475.png
114 KB, 368x298
>having a children's video game be the center of your regrets when you die

Pa-fucking-thetic, all of you.
>>
This literally happens after reveal and needs to stop
>There are people back in the 1800s that never got to experience pokemon Red/Blue/Green
>>
>yfw Meme Magic will kill Masuda
>>
>>25591876
Well most of those guys are racists and inbred loonatics. inb4 joke about America
>>
File: 1447815660901.png (16 KB, 103x124) Image search: [Google]
1447815660901.png
16 KB, 103x124
>>25589047
>There are people that will live long enough to see Sage being completed
>>
>>25591876
Do you realize how lucky we are that we just happened to be born under the right circumstances to experience the late 90's pokemania as its target audience?
We were born in at the right decade, the right century, the right millenium, in the right place, in the right planet, as the right species even. We could have been dogs instead.
>>
>>25592018
>Implying dogs don't fucking love pokemon
>>
>>25592034
>Implying dogs don't love fucking Pokemon
>>
>>25589047
I can't even laugh about this, remembering the Anon that died just before X/Y were released.

I still have my shiny Sandile in memory of him. Miss you dude.
>>
>>25590724
The drugs he was on made his face inflate like a balloon.
>>
>There were people who died before ORAS and they played Emerald

They were spared the horror.
>>
>>25591981
Or Prism. 11+ years! Earliest mention I found of that was from '05.
>>
I know this thread started as a joke, but it brings up a pretty said story, for me.

Back in 2009, I was getting ready to go to college and talking to my first room mate. As we were breaking the ice via text message, he told me he was into Pokemon and I breathed a huge sigh of relief, knowing that we could at least get along because of that.

We ended up getting really into HeartGold and SoulSiilver together and would battle each other every two or gyms to see whose team was better. We named our rivals after each other, and such. We played Black and White together and were hyped for the Gen 5 new Pokemon.

Even after we graduated and went our separate ways, we still used to hop online, battle, and trade when X and Y came out. Then, right around ORAS, we stopped talking to each other. I didn't hear from him for about a year and found out he was ill. He had been getting into some harder drugs and living pretty freely and ended up with a pretty terrible STD, if you catch my drift. He cut himself off from a lot of the people we knew and while I hadn't talked to him for my own reasons, I wanted to reach out and get over that stuff so that we could keep in touch through the hard times, but he's been dealing with things in his own way.

When Sun and Moon were first announced, he was one of the first people I thought of. I wonder if I'll be able to play online with him come Holiday 2016. I wonder what it will be like experiencing Pokemon if he passes away before me.

My life doesn't revolve around these games, but they have been a huge part of how I have met new friends and kept in touch with people. Pokemon will always be synonymous with them, and to think, I might outlast others in seeing new iterations is sobering. Makes you appreciate what you have in life.
>>
>>25591020
You know what Yoda says about fear *cringes*
>>
The other day I was thinking, what if I died before Sun and Moon comes out? One day there will be a new pokemon coming out that I'll be excited about and will not get to play because my time on this earth will end before its time begins.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of these things.

I feel almost

normal
>>
>>25590575
I don't get it
>>
>there are people who have died after the sun & moon announcement
>the last new pokemon games they played were fucking ORAS
>>
File: mabelcoffee.png (366 KB, 2136x1900) Image search: [Google]
mabelcoffee.png
366 KB, 2136x1900
>>25592018
I got a Game Boy Color, link cable, and Pokemon Red for my 12th birthday. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>25589348
Are you kidding me? People cling to life for the most retarded of reasons. Upcoming video games, movies or TV shows aren't even remotely the stupidest, or most uncommon ones.
>>
>>25595209
They deserve to be b&
>>
>>25589208
Don't tell me what to do
>>
>>25589208
Thank you anon
>>
File: 1447601531762.png (167 KB, 376x531) Image search: [Google]
1447601531762.png
167 KB, 376x531
>You have spoken with countless numbers of anons who are dead now over the years posting on 4chan.
>People you agreed with, people whose posts made you laugh, people whose posts made you rage and made you shitpost furiously in response, people who you had interesting discussions with about philosophy or science or video games on boards that have nothing to do with any of those topics.
>You'll never even know who's gone because that is the nature of anonymity. The loss of one anon is never noticed, nor is it mourned.

It's actually kind of spooky.
>>
File: fug3.png (607 KB, 782x802) Image search: [Google]
fug3.png
607 KB, 782x802
>>25595691
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2333
Rip Rynn )^:
>>
Meme magic did it again.
Since when 4chan basically turned into the Death Note?
>>
>>25595691
And that's the way it should be. For all of 4chan's discussions on being "alpha" and hating the world and posting meme after meme, you really are a bunch of sensitive crybabies who cry every single day over something. I despise any threads dedicated to the loss of someone or something, an entire board can turn into Reddit 2.0.
>>
>>25596094
check out the edge on this guy

and these dubs
>>
File: 1457289545601.jpg (477 KB, 1805x1780) Image search: [Google]
1457289545601.jpg
477 KB, 1805x1780
I survived X/Y, I'll survive S/M. People were making these kind of threads in 2013 too.
>>
>>25595931
what are you even refering to when you say meme magic srruck again? Because being OP, I hope that meme magic doesn't come here or I doomed myself
>>
File: 1456310696618.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456310696618.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>25589047

well, fuck, op >>25598192 tell us what you knew
>>
>>25600736
he was going to reveal leaks.This thread was a warning to him
>>
>>25591047
Did you call your Froakie Oliver?
>>
>>25598405
>what are you even refering to when you say meme magic srruck again? Because being OP, I hope that meme magic doesn't come here or I doomed myself

>The Art Director of Pokémon International, Eric Medalle, was killed in an accident where a tree fell on his vehicle today.

Meme magic killed him. He couldn't survive to S/M.
>>
>>25603778
fuck, now I feel bad. Sure it's a coincidence but after meme magic was confirmed real with Bane, I can't help but feel like maybe I tapped into the manapool. I hope his family stays safe and that the tree gets better so it can get Masuda as well
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.