[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get your Dragonite now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: dragoandhusbando.png (194 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dragoandhusbando.png
194 KB, 500x375
Dragonite codes are in Pokémon Global Link, Log in your account and go to the link below:

3ds.pokemon-gl.com/pokemon/present/4044

This gift is a Dragonite, based on the Dragonite that Lance had during Pokémon Red, Green & Blue, and is special in that it knows the move Barrier, a move it can't normally learn.

It comes with the following stats to 31: HP, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense.
>>
>>25587426
So it's shit and it has barrier? Awesome.
>>
>>25587426
>3ds.pokemon-gl.com/pokemon/present/4044
Thanks. How the fuck did you find the link for it?
I couldn't find it from my pgl homepage
>>
>>25587426
>The special code will display only when you are logged in with a qualifying game.
What did I do wrong?
>>
>>25589835
The English version doesn't add the link for a few hours for some odd reason.
>>
>>25589840
So just try back tomorrow?
>>
>>25589840
Wut?
I'm in burgerland and I claimed it about an hour ago
>>
Italy here, there's no reference to a code yet on the page...
>>
>>25587426
It keeps asking me to register additional games
>>
You only get it if you took part in the Kanto Classic tourney
>>
>>25587426
Thank you, Anon I was shitting it since I couldn't find it ;-;
>>
>>25589583
>>25587426

this
i searched everywhere but that website is anythingbut clear
>>
wish it had multiscale at least then it could be a decent defensive option
>>
>>25587426
Its like 2/1000 chance for a jolly / adamand perfect IVs dragonite, ez pz
>>
>>25591898
Might as well run a Careful nature bulk set if it's Barrier.
>>
>>25591992
got a Bashful with a 27 speed, keep ?
>>
>>25592041
>Bashful
Reset that shit anon
>>
>>25589835

>This prize is limited to players who participated in Kanto Classic Masters Division and made the ranking for the competition. If you are viewing this page while logged in with a game that did not meet these qualifications, the special code will not display

learn to read
>>
>>25587426
got a Timid one, keep ?
>>
>>25592572
>>25592572
HYPER BEAM ON EVERYTHING
>>
I didn't participate in a competition? Well that sucks
I really ought to come to /vp/ every day to check for events
>>
So even if you get your ass kicked, you can still get these sort of tournament pokemon as long as you took place in it, right?
>>
>>25596216
Yes, as long as you did at least 3 matches to be included in the rankings
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.