[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people desperately want the next generation to add so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ludicolo.gif (244 KB, 110x90) Image search: [Google]
ludicolo.gif
244 KB, 110x90
Why do people desperately want the next generation to add so many new Pokemon? We've got so many at this point that some of the new ones are bound to be either carbon copies of the older ones or have retarded inspirations/concepts. And by making mega evolutions for older Pokemon, they can make them seem fresh when you pick them again. As long as there is at least 50 new Pokemon and there's huge diversity in what kinds of Pokemon you can catch, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

I'd much rather have Game Freak spend a little less time on designing Pokemon and more time on improving other aspects of the game.
>>
>>25585722
No.
>>
>>25585722
No.
>>
>>25585722
No.
>>
not sure how i feel about this. gen 5 added a shitload of new pokemon but more than half of them were utter garbage
>>
>>25585722
No.
>>
>>25585722
I agree, OP.
>>
>>25585818
No.
>>
No.
>>
>only make 70 pokemon
>goodra still looks like shit
what were they doing with the time they would've spent on 30-70 more pokemon they cut out?
>>
>>25585722
>>25585818
No.
>>
>>25585794
i loved gen V, the new evos of old mons, all of it. except the dearth of fire types, but it kinda made sense, hokkaido is cold.
>>
>>25585844
They were making Black 2 and White 2.
>>
>>25585853
That would be Gen IV.

But anyway, I thought that Gen V's Pokemon were by and large excellent. There were of course some duds, but in no greater proportion than in any other generation.
>>
>>25585844
Making Pokemon Amie for 721 Pokemon plus Formes.
>>
File: 1430193978782.jpg (18 KB, 232x448) Image search: [Google]
1430193978782.jpg
18 KB, 232x448
>>25585722
New pokemon should make up at least half of the new regional pokedex.

Pokemon who are repeats from other gens should be pokemon who were previously rare/hard to come by, or pokemon who are on the receiving end to changes in the evolutionary lines, mega or otherwise, and a few pokemon who are thematically appropriate to the new region.
>>
>>25585722
Yes, but apparently few feel this way. Sorry OP anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.