[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in bizarro /vp/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1374978333226.jpg (83 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
1374978333226.jpg
83 KB, 490x358
Meanwhile in bizarro /vp/...
>>
I think we can all agree that XY were the hardest games to date.
>>
How about those Coro Coro leaks?
>>
I love my moonbros! Man, we get along so well.
>>
Gold and silver are literally the worst thing EVER created
>>
>>25585014
Platinum was a good game, wasn't it?
>>
>>25585014
Can't wait to play M&S!
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1920x1080
These threads are Still hilarious
>>
File: 1446936568110.png (642 KB, 875x909) Image search: [Google]
1446936568110.png
642 KB, 875x909
I respect everyone's opinion regardless of ethnicity. I fucking hate furfags. They are the worst. It's great that all those threads stopped happening.
>>
>>25585014
I just got home from a night on the town.
>>
>>25585028
Volcanion is going to be the best pokemon to date.
>>
S&M main character is going to be Iuy. Since the game will happen 20 years before Gen I, he'll be Blue's father. You know it's true. No need to stay in denial.
>>
>>25585051
>Bizzaro
>>
>>25585014
Wow the conversations on this board are so diverse and interesting. Much more than in real life.
>>
Generation 5 pokes are super realistic and greatly-designed. Undoubtedly my GF and I's favourite generation.
>>
It's been a long time since I've seen this thread!

Qualityposting by OP yet again!
>>
Me am glad that Japan gets much less exclusives.
>>
I'm certainly not tired of all these funny underage shitposters who parrot and repost anything they find amusing!
>>
Man I'm so glad that it was Flygon that got not only one but TWO megas, instead of an overrepresented mon like Garchomp -or worse, Charizard. GF truly listens to its loyal customers!
>>
File: magearna.jpg (180 KB, 453x600) Image search: [Google]
magearna.jpg
180 KB, 453x600
10/10 flawless design, can't wait to see more like that.
>>
I sure hope we get a trans gay chinese woman as a playable character in S&M. Wouldn't that be great?
>>
Can you believe they added difficulty levels to Sun and Moon? They should've just left it at a single difficulty so everyone gets the same experience.
At least Pikachu got a Primal Evolution
>>
I like Pokemon.
>>
Damn, Gen V was bad.
>>
I hope Trump loses.
>>
>>25585698
Wrong thread
>>
DEUS EX WAS SO FUCKING BAD HUMAN REVOLUTION MASTER RACE
>>
>>25585445
This is a bizarro/vp/ post?
Herdier exists.
>>
>>25585055
No, Platinum was an awful game!
XY was clearly the best! Great Story, Perfect Villain, Great Rivals, full of character development and personality! The new exp share is great, too, though it needs buffing, since XY were too hard for even hardcore fans to beat.
>>
>>25585698
>Bizzaro
>>
still cant believe they are giving us another game on the kalos region
i mean xy were totally the GOAT games, and the oras with all that kalos post game was just right on everything
and now sun and moon will expand it even more

feels good that gf loves best region and gen so much

also who hyped for the fifth zygarde form
>>
I love Pikachu so much. I wish they would include it in more things and maybe even give it its own movie. It's a shame that there isn't very much representation for such an iconic Pokemon.
>>
>>25585014
Everyone on this board has perfect taste and nobody is mentally challenged.
>>
>>25585636
>The only people who hate this do so in the bizzaro thread
Why am i the only one who hates this stupid thing?
>>
>>25585698
This is true though
>>
>>25585341

>implying you don't have many engaging conversations with other humans off the internet on a daily basis

good one, fellow anon!
>>
>>25585696
Overrated
>>
>>25585824
It's not like they took my mom's dog and literally put it ingame
That would be silly
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.